[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with the internet? I remember back when I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466974780339.jpg (218 KB, 1436x674) Image search: [Google]
1466974780339.jpg
218 KB, 1436x674
What went wrong with the internet? I remember back when I was a teenager in the early 2000s everyone told you to never post any information about yourself on the internet, now everyone is expected to have every tiny thing about themselves archived on facebook and shit.
>>
The jews realized that datamining was much more profitable than your safety.
>>
Oh GOD here we FUCKING go again.

>I remember back when
Yes, that's just it, YOU REMEMBER. As in, you remember wrong.

Look we've had this conversation a million times, it's perfectly fine to enjoy the internet as you have been having for the past 15, just because faceshit/whatever exists, stop fucking caring.

If you keep going with this, you WILL end up in an IRC/BBS circlejerk, wasting decades, it's much worse.
>>
>>55273152
Hi pajeet

>>55273101
Use freenet
>>
File: 1459631172441.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1459631172441.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>Apply for job
>Employer asks for facefag or some other social media stuff of mine
>Tell them I don't have any
>Don't get job
>>
>>55273296
You didn't get the job because you're autistic, not because you dont have facebook.
>>
>>55273101
Google happened.
>>
>>55273296
If your employer asks for your social media, you don't want that job.
>>
>>55273392
And you don't register on normalfag media if you are autistic
>>
>>55273296
Then get a REAL job you conformist drone. You don't "get" a job, you MAKE the job.
>>
>>55273101
>idiots are expected to have every tiny thing about themselves archived on facebook and shit
fify
>>
>>55273152
Y r u so pissed pajeet
post ur poo in the loo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.