[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gaming left part keyboard only device
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-26 11.50.46.png (135 KB, 635x280) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26 11.50.46.png
135 KB, 635x280
Any one knows what this device is called? And is it useful or good for exemple moba games LoL?
>>
>>55269078
It's called "Bullshit nobody needs".
>>
>>55269119
nuffsaid.
>>
>>55269119
Oh ok thanks!
>>
>>55269078
Managed to play Elite Dangerous on an orbweaver at a friends. The Macros were cool and really easy to use but unless you plan on playing something that requires alot of navigation I can't recommend it.
>>
>>55269227

I almost bought the Logitech G13 during black friday, but realized it was a big meme.

Don't do it OP.
>>
>>55269078
Logitech G13. I got one because I had to trade someone in and only got in-store credit. It was the only thing I saw that I kinda wanted in the store. It can be useful if you set it up right. Really helped me when I played GW2 and Elite: Dangerous. The ability to assign macros is good.
>>
I have one incorporated into my sim chair setup. It is a good device if you need macros and want to eliminate kb combo's that for some titles can be pretty headachey to use without macroing them.

If you have to count your pennies it may be a purchase that is hard to justify. To me it was nothing to buy and it pairs nicely with my warthog hotas.
>>
"yo mate how do i honk with the car?"

"ayy it's button k"

"but i'm using an orbweaver dude"

"ayy oh"

have fun rerouting your shit for every game
>>
>>55269078
Gaming keypad.
It's useful for MMOs like Tera and Blade & Soul where you need to bind many skills to many keys.
Not so useful for FPS games.
>>
File: g13.jpg (51 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
g13.jpg
51 KB, 600x409
>>55269078
It's great for mapping shortcuts and tools in graphics software.
>>
Why would anyone buy this?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.