[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Short story here. Got Mi band 1s. Lost the "chip part"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Short story here. Got Mi band 1s. Lost the "chip part" from it yesterday. I went to town going the way I walked that day and scanned the surroundings with low energy bluetooth scanner. Got lots of signals but no mi1s. On the way back suddenly "mi1s" blips on the screen for few seconds. The location was just some 50 meters next to where I walked yesterday. Went around that location but I got the signal no longer. The mac adress had the same beginning but different ending from what I have in my profile in mi band app.

So just to confirm with you guys, mac adress can not be changed so easily right ? That probably wasnt my band huh ?
>>
>>55268321
just buy a new one they're like $15
>>
>>55268321
>mac adress can not be changed so easily right ?
on that thing? not very likely
>>
>>55268377
I only memorized the first 4 digits so I was pretty sure that one was mine. After all hope was lost I checked the ending to see it was different lolz.
>>
>>55268395
Retard first 4 are manufacturer / vendor identifier
>>
>>55268395
Welcome new friend. Enjoy your stay!
>>
>>55268321
wtf is that?
>>
File: IMG_20160627_043548_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 3456x4608) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_043548_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 3456x4608
>>55269515
A band that keeps track of sleep, steps and notifies you if you get messages and other stuff
>>
>>55268321
Can't really help you there, but care to share your experiences with the mi band? How's the HR monitor etc? Asking because I've got one coming in the mail too.
>>
>>55269576
I have the 2 version.
3rd party integration when?
>>
>>55268395
>>55268645
ahahhaa
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.