[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone payed me 50 bucks to help them get past login screen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: HELP.png (699 KB, 1040x722) Image search: [Google]
HELP.png
699 KB, 1040x722
Someone payed me 50 bucks to help them get past login screen on their laptop they forgot their password to..

I figured I would just reinstall windows but since they only have USB 3.0 ports on the laptop i cant go forward with USB installation because it doesnt have 3.0 drivers on it

thats the extent on my computer hacks really... just reinstalling the OS

is there any other way to bypass windows 7 password screen other than reinstalling OS?
>>
is this even possible? everything i google has me downloading programs that look like virus central
>>
>>55268288
Konboot
>>
>>55268288
Don't you think they want past the screen so that they can get the same data back?
>>
>>55268288
>thats the extent on my computer hacks really... just reinstalling the OS
Return their money and advise them to take their computer to someone who isn't retarded
>>
>>55268476
>>
>>55268476
/thread
>>
>>55268471

no they just want to be able to use it, thats why i was going to just reinstall OS, but these fucking usb 3.0 drivers i cant run the setup and dont want to spend 20 bucks on a pack of blank dvds just for this.

>>55268476
>>55268483
>>55268528

aaaaaand i figured i would get a bunch of stuck up leet hackers come in the thread and be assholes. thanks for the bumps i guess
>>
>>55268569

i dont need the data i just need to get past the login screen or reinstall the OS
>>
>>55268585

i didnt want to have to buy an expensive pack of blank dvds... theres a reason im doing this for 50 bucks im fucking broke.

no converter either sadly
>>
>>55268549
>thanks for the bumps i guess
sage
>>
>>55268476
completely this
>>
>>55268609

you really are a rotten cunt, fuck off
>>
>>55268549
>aaaaaand i figured i would get a bunch of stuck up leet hackers come in the thread and be assholes. thanks for the bumps i guess

Coming from the guy who doesn't know what he is doing.

Op, you made a mistake here. Sure, none of us know everything, but it is really stupid to charge for tech support when you can't actually do it
>>
Doesn't safe mode get you past the login
>>
>>55268622
have another "bump", friendo
>>
>charge friend money for tech support
>expect tech support from /g/ for free then complain when you don't get it

Fuck the hell off you dumb cunt
Spend the $50 on an ice pick and give yourself a lobotomy
>>
Send $50 on my paypal and i'll tell you
>>
>>55268623
>Op, you made a mistake here.

clearly

>>55268666
>Fuck the hell off you dumb cunt

another tough guy i see, feel badass after that comment?
>>
>>55268288
What version of windows?

Just find and put the MS-DART on a cd and use the locksmith tool
>>
I'm not sure if cool young guys still use it but back in the day ERDCommander did the job
>>
File: 1462259207667.jpg (7 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
1462259207667.jpg
7 KB, 242x242
MOTHER FUCKERS I DID IT

I FUCKING SAVED COMMANDPROMPT FILE OVER STICKYKEYS AND RAN NET USER

I FUCKING DID IT

FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TELLING ME I RETARDED

I DID IT

FUCK YOU
>>
>>55268706
You're still retarded
>>
>>55268679
>another tough guy i see, feel badass after that comment?
If you're not mean to retards then they never know that they're retarded and end up trying to do something important and fucking themselves, or others up.
>>
>>55268724

ahahaha fuck you faggot
>>
>>55268706
you still can't change the password faggot
>>
>>55268756

lol all you leet hackers literally i just googled that shit

now i know all you passive aggressive faggots who think they are smarter than everyone else literally just google shit too and hold it over everyone elses head when they ask for help

i hope you all burn in hell
>>
>55268706
why do you ask g first before googling
>>
>>55268787
Asking the important questions
>>
>>55268779

i just did faggot
>>
Did you just post this thread to find out how to crack win 7 passwords but then realized no one will tell you so you proceeded to come up with some bullshit to backpedal?

Are you underage?
>>
>>55268810
>>55268787

because fuck you thats why. because fuck. you.
>>
>payed
>>
>>55268288
use this
>http://www.hirensbootcd.org/
it has tools to bypass/reset windows passwords
>>
>>55268706
This doesn't make sense at all. OP read some vague response on Google that doesn't work and came to parrot it here to pretend like he actually did it.

You're a fucking joke, OP.
>>
>>55268599

They fucking sell 4.7GB discs at the dollar store.
>>
>>55268453

^ the real /thread
>>
>>55268833
That's what I was going to recommend too but OP seems like an asshole so I didn't.
>>
>>55268869

i literally just did repair, opened up command prompt

did this

copy c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe c:\

and then

copy c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe

i then rebooted and did sticky keys which now brought up command prompt and did

net user (account name) (new password)

im a fucking joke eh? i solved my problem fatty.
>>
>>55268288
is it win machine?
can you do recovery?
>>
>>55269040
Ah, so now you have the illusion that you know what you're doing.

I'd say that's more damage than gain, faggot.
>>
>>55268288
Give it back Tyrone.
>>
Jack the ripper
>>
>>55268706
I did the same with my uncle laptop, what I did is type "how to bypass windows 7 password" on google and followed the instruction and not beg on /g/ to help me
>>
>>55268783
Because we aren't your tech support. You should have just Googled it in the first place. Now stop shitting up the board because it takes you a few hours to remember you can look shit up.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.