[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys have these? How are they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (366 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
366 KB, 3000x1688
Any of you guys have these? How are they?
>>
>>55267517
Great.
>>
it's okay

save and get a used good condition k7 something instead
>>
>>55267525
Comfortable? How's gaming?
>>
>>55267558
Really comfy, they're loose so they don't crush my oversized head. For gaming err, err erm I can hear people and explosions and shit the same way I could when I tryharded with some Gayming headsets, although the clicking is far more pronounced compared to gaming headsets. For music they're great, re listened to my catalog to hear the instruments I'd never heard with gaming headsets. It was my first non shite headphone and I'm extremely happy with the purchase.
>>
>>55267596
mmm very nice
>>
I like them better than m50s.
>>
Just get porta pros and eq them
>>
>>55267517
Best sub $100 headphone
>>
>>55269820
probably this with competition from that audiotechnica one
>>
>>55267517
Own this, M50x, and Bose ae2's. Got mine for $50 and they compare well to the M50x and better than my bose. I would recommend, great for gaming and great for music. Also it comes with like a 6ft+ 3.5mm to 3.5mm. Get a shorter one along with it.
>>
So where do I get a pair in Europe for under 100€?
>>
>>55271386
looked around
amazon.co.uk seems the only place for about 130€
what the fuck happened? discontinued?
>>
comfy but extremely peaky treble, and no bass. Sennheiser 518 is way better, even after adjusting.
>>
>>55271574
They were discontinued some time ago.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.