[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chair thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: herman-miller-embody.png (531 KB, 1426x581) Image search: [Google]
herman-miller-embody.png
531 KB, 1426x581
still blowing out your back with some shitty bargain bin chair?

discuss chairs and posture itt
>>
>>55263371
>purposely waiting to buy a cuck tier poorfag card

literally fuck off with this shit, the 1080 is the most powerful card literally ever made, and it would be a mistake not to buy it. Thanks to BASED Nvidia, you can get an unmatched power from a single card that outperforms any shit tier AMDrone cuck card, especially the fucking firehouse fury, and there's literally no excuse for not buying a superior Nvidia card. Also any jelly AMDrone cuck that tries to rebute this needs to fuck off, one: there's no argument for superiority, two: AYYMD opinion dis""Carded""... Also don't expect anything near as good from AMDrone, the 490x? more like the 490nothankyou

>inb4 muh powerdraw
>inb4 muh temps
>inb4 muh powerdraw

fuck off, there is nothing from with a 450 watt TPD, and 100C is a temp the card was tested to run at, so it literally doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>55263371
i fell for the dx racer meme,

i r8 it 8/10 because i can go back so far, and keep it in locked postition

cushions should be better for the price, but they aren't that worst
>>
>>55263389
excuse me?

>>55263391
how much was it? if it was over 200 consider ending it all tbqh
>>
>>55263410
yea, it was over 200

i could've done a lot better price/performance
>>
I sit on an exercise ball
it makes my ass hurt like a motherfucker
>>
Currently blowing out my back with a shit chair

What are good alternatives?
>>
>>55263520
Herman Miller Embody
Do yourself a favor and save up the $1000
>>
>>55263528
I watched a review of this and the guy said it kept him in good posture, but honestly he looked pretty slacked

I thought good posture was upright from top to bottom
>>
File: trash.jpg (82 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
82 KB, 832x584
>>55263528
>$1000
>no headrest
>>
>>55263371
I have an embody, and I like it overall, but it could use more cushion over the springs, it isn't the most comfy.

I also feel like I could adjust it better, but I am not sure how exactly to set it perfectly to my body.

Doesn't help I tend to slide my butt forward and slouch either.
>>
>>55263576
>I thought good posture was upright from top to bottom
Good posture is keeping your spine in its natural, healthy position.
>>
File: mesh lumbar support.jpg (100 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
mesh lumbar support.jpg
100 KB, 478x478
>>55263371
if anyone's a poorfag buy one of these

i can buy one from my local daiso dollar store
>>
>>55264065
ow
>>
Anyone here has an aeron? Is it better than the embody?
>>
>>55264166
>buying ultra expensive chairs with no headrest

"no"
>>
>>55263389
Wrong thread, keketikek.
>>
>>55263371
Leap here

No headrest

Sucks because of that, can't lean back and just shitpost/watch chink cartoons.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.