[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know what the Turing Test is, /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1438412302538.jpg (65 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1438412302538.jpg
65 KB, 600x399
Do you know what the Turing Test is, /g/?
>>
you fail it
>>
what is love?
>>
>>55263035
Gay men committing suicide
>>
>>55263035
Nathan should've been the true AI.
>>
>>55263035
if you can look at an erect cock for five minutes without becoming noticeably aroused you're not a faggot
>>
>>55263053
Baby don't hurt me
>>
>>55263253
you just passed the turing test
>>
>>55263035
I hate that movie desu
>>
>>55263402
Glad I'm not the only one. I couldn't fucking bear to watch it.
>>
>>55263402
why?
>>
>>55263035
Isn't it that thing where you test an AI system to see if it's a successful and/or adequate AI?

There's an AI, and two people. All don't know each other, all can't see or interact with one another otherwise. So one person has a conversation with the AI. Then that person has a conversation with another human. If the person can't determine the difference between the other person and the AI, then it's considered to have sentience and is a good AI.
>>
>>55263250
I need to try this to make sure.
>>
>>55263460
>Isn't it that thing where you test an AI system to see if it's a successful and/or adequate AI?
nope
>>
>>55263474
I did this on meatspin.
I'm not straight
>>
>>55263035
Looks like Heems.
>>
>>55263570
I mean Kool A.D, fuck.
>>
>>55263035
my dick
>>
>>55263402
same
I only watched it until she showed him the dress she's gonna wear on their "date"
it pisses me the fuck off that they have to add those romantic plots to every fucking movie
>>
>>55263496
I went to /soc/ thinking those dick rate threads would get me rock hard. Been questioning my sexuality because of traps, but soon I realise the average dick looks absolutely disgusting. Nothing like the webms on blowjob threads from /gif/. Those blowjob and trap webms get me rock hard. Maybe I just have a fetish for a woman sucking on a mans cock. Dunno traps are cute though.
>>
>>55263596
she only did that so she could play him and kill him later.
>>
>>55263772
Traps are definitely cuter than normal women, but they don't have a vagina so it's a turn off
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.