[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to be completely anonymous? do free VPN's work that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 212x212
how to be completely anonymous? do free VPN's work that well? for downloading torrents and being hidden from the all seeing eye.
>>
Internet isnt made to be completely anonymous. best you can do if you care about security and privacy is to only stay on deep web.
and free vpn's are terrible.
>>
torrenting through a free vpn is going to be your worst experience since the 56k era
thankfully it won't last long since they'll cut you off for torrenting
>>
>>55261100
??? what does this mean? how do u torrent then?
>>
Fake your death and go live off the land in the wilds of Alaska.
>>
>>55261196
a paid vpn
>>
>>55261041
im thinking of buying a vpn. i dont get it. if there is no way to be anonymous then how do hackers and torrenters get away with it?
>>
>>55261204
what do you recommend?
>>
>>55261208
most people torrent without any form of protection because nobody cares that you torrent
>>
>>55261204
what do you recommend?
>>
>>55260923
Try http://narc.oti.cz/
>>
>>55261230
ive heard of people being cut off frm their isp and getting warnings from them about torrenting
>>
>>55261243
holy shit u scared me, good thing i looked it up first... or else id be shitting my pants
>>
>>55261254
just how new are you ?
I don't mean to be mean or anything, but man do you know anything about internet ?
>>
>>55261283
ive been around for at least 6, at most 8 months. never heard of that site before thk
>>
>>55260923
>how to be completely anonymous?
Never go online and never leave home.
>>
>>55261519
>>55261201
>>55261100
>>55261041
whats the point of a vpn if you cant be anonymous
>>
>>55261561
getting around country blocks
>>
>>55261243
Do people still fall for this?
>>
>>55261223
PIA. Works great. I have a 200Mb/s pipe and can max it out.
>>
>>55261254
letters from dmca too
>>
>>55261243
lol
>>
For downloading torrents, PIA has a sock5 proxy that basically any decent torrent client supports. Can't really hide from the all seeing eye completely. Easiest to just load up your browser with privacy enhancements that block basically everything. Don't use Windows, or if you're a gaymer then use something like WFC or Tinywall and work on a whitelist-only filter.
>>
File: da0.jpg (147 KB, 800x2229) Image search: [Google]
da0.jpg
147 KB, 800x2229
Honest answer: Marinas Web

You have to install a special OS that you can only get through i2p.

Once you set it up you literally can't be traced, ever.
>>
>>55260923
>completely anonymous
?????
>>
>>55261561
you can't be completely anonymous, if someone is looking for you they can
but since no one is looking specifically for you, a vpn is good enough
>>
>>55261719
the fuck are you on about? marianas web is a theory. dont u need supercomputers or something? ik a lot of people lie abkut being there, to the deepest place of the dark web
>>
>>55261776
yea, thats what i mean when totally anonymous
>>
are vpn's really enough to keep yourself from getting a dmca strike? if so is btguard a good one?
>>
>>55261802
>the fuck are you on about? marianas web is a theory. dont u need supercomputers or something?
I'm not talking about marianas web, I'm talking about the MARINAS networks developed right after.
>ik a lot of people lie abkut being there, to the deepest place of the dark web
They have to, it's how we hide the deepest parts of tye dark web. If everyone thinks its a meme then we can hide it in plain sight, no need to hire hitmen.
>>
File: cry.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>55260923
>tfw it's impossible to escape the botnet
>>
>>55260923
if you are someone spends most of their time jerking off, playing video games, and watching anime you really have nothing to be worried about
>>
>>55260923
not possible bruh, we're all compromised at the hardware level
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.