[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
instagram private
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: instagram.jpg (38 KB, 880x642) Image search: [Google]
instagram.jpg
38 KB, 880x642
anyone know how to view a private instagram profile
>>
Yea, it's pretty easy bro, check it out:

1. Make an instagram account
1b. If you already have an instagram account, ignore step 1
2. Send a friend request to the private profile owner
2b. If you already sent a friend request, skip to step 3
3. Wait
3b. If you already waited for a long time, keep waiting
4. After they accept you, you can see all their pictures
4b. If they never accept you, you're fucked
>>
No.
If there was a method that could be said on /g/, facebook would have patched it by now.

Please see stallman.org/facebook.html for reasons you should not use facebook. Please tell your friends not to use facebook or facebook services, either. Point them to GNU Social for social media and TOX for instant messaging.
>>
any way to bypass it i mean
>>
>>55260159
No.
>>
why not
>>
>>55260286
because you are a fucking retard.

Good enough reason, I think.

Back to /b/.
>>
>>55260097
lel, best answer
>>
>>55260050
1. create a fake instagram account with picturea of some alpha handsome man that makes women wet

2. follow the said profile

3. 99% of the times she will accept it

good luck!
>>
>>55260132
fuck off. jesus I fucking hate you and you're fucking asshat people, who fucking cares if someone likes Facebook or not. Get over it.

>any way to bypass
No, dude, Mark owns the fucking site, meaning he has fucking nerds out the ass making it as secure as possible. Mark codes. Have you not seen "A social network?"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.