[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So....when are we actually going to be able to buy one of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: GTX1080_top.jpg (50 KB, 715x440) Image search: [Google]
GTX1080_top.jpg
50 KB, 715x440
So....when are we actually going to be able to buy one of these or even the 1070?
>>
>>55258418
When the initial rush is over. They're amazing cards and people understandably want them. Be patient and stock will improve.
>>
Some shitty gigabyte for $400 on newegg today

Things are improving.
>>
is there legitimately a large demand or is this just artificial
>>
It's almost July. If you haven't gotten a 1080 by now you are better off waiting for the TI to come out in a few months.
>>
>rushed paper launch

i hope vega kicks they shit out of those greedy nvidia gypsies
>>
>>55258418
lol Asus is so overstocked on the 1080 founders edition here that they offer an upgrade program for their STRIX 970s

$215 rebate to trade a STRIX 970 to an ASUS 1080 FE here.
>>
>>55258429

RX480 stock is 25x more for launch. There is no rush its just a fake paper Nvidia launch with low production and high costs.

http://wccftech.com/amd-rx-480-shipments-hit-us-stores/
>>
>>55259666
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
I already got mine. Refreshed the page, back in stock, ordered and walked into the store to pick it up. Beautiful
>>
>>55258418

I bought two.
>>
>>55258418
>So....when are we actually going to be able to buy one of these or even the 1070?

Once the demand dries up due to everybody buying the rx480 instead.
>>
>>55258418
>post 5 hours ago
Err. I've had my 1070 for 4 days. Its an MSI armor. Its a great card?
Are Americans having trouble getting these or what? I'm in the UK.
Anyway the MSI armor one is great. Clocks to 1975Mhz and doesn't break 60C at 35-40% fans (this coolers fans become audible at 50% in my case) most games running ultra, witcher 3, fallout 4, GTA V it'll clock itself to 1975Mhz.

I'm really amazed that there's two threads mentioning this card on all of /g/ and you guys don't have the ability to buy then yet like wtf.
>>
>>55262613
I should mention that this is my first card since the 280x , in loving the way it runs at 7-9W browsing the net, 4W idle. Playing old games or less demanding stuff like borderlands 2 on ultra, at 1000-1100Mhz with the fans off at 65C is hilarious the power draw is so small and the heat is non existent
>>
>>55259717

EW budget cards
>>
>>55262681
I'm hitting the same clocks and getting the same temps as the MSI twin frozr with the extra power pin m80
>>
>>55262714
Wow you overclocked a cuck card. Now it's almost as powerful as last generation's mid tier selections. Amazing!!
>>
>>55262796
Jelly
>>
Just got my GTX 1070 from PNYs website, the processing and shipping was meh..
>>
>>55258418
I am looking forward to my delivery Monday of my EVGA 1080GTX FTW.
Getting one right now is like winning the lottery, then getting charged for the prize. But good to have it out of the way still.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.