[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so, I have fairly bad posture and I'm looking for a decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
Ok so, I have fairly bad posture and I'm looking for a decent chair. I sit at the computer at least 6 hours a day, is getting one of these "gaming" chairs worth it?

If not, is there a decent chair with neck and head support that I could get?
>>
They're comfy, but they won't fix your posture. Start lifting faggot.
>>
They're meme chairs. The only reason they're popular is because they give them to streamers for free to advertise. Way overpriced too. Don't by anything gamer branded, it's all stupid overpriced shit with LEDs and tribal patterns, made for teenagers.
>>
File: 1463011018709.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1463011018709.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>race car chairs
>>
>>55257720

I'm sitting in that chair right now.

I took the arm and foot rest off as they're garbage.

The back is comfortable and keeps my spine aligned properly which keeps my piece of shit back from going out and sciatica from acting up.

The reclining functions are pretty nice and I find it easy to sleep in, even as a MMO-bred, fast food slurping, alcoholic fat ass.

It costs a bit too much (all variants and rebrands). The wheels are bad, the arm rests and foot rest are both 100% worthless unless you're a literal manlet or woman, but it is comfortable and has two ways to recline (Free and car-seat style where it locks.)
>>
File: 1458850127122.jpg (45 KB, 467x360) Image search: [Google]
1458850127122.jpg
45 KB, 467x360
>>
They're not particularly good. Certainly not as good as what they try to look like.

Remember those car-shaped mice for children that you see on <insert online store here> sometimes? They're the chair version.

Working on your posture is a great constant conscious effort when you start out. Then you get used to it. There are guides online on correct posture to reduce strain, and also exercises to help with joint strength and good posture.

>>55258132
Basically this. Thank you anon.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.