[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are surfing the web and this guy comes and slaps your operating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Vista.jpg (123 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Vista.jpg
123 KB, 1280x800
You are surfing the web and this guy comes and slaps your operating system's ass. What do you do?
>>
>>55255270
reinstall Arch Linux.
>>
>>55255270
I forgot how dope vista was
>>
Upgrade to Windows 10.
>>
>>55255270
Vista's taskbar was so much better than 7's
>>
stock vista still looks good today
>>
>>55255270
>>55257373
>>55257641
>>55256080
what happened?
>>
>>55257661
botnet happened
>>
>>55257661
too advanced for its time. System requirements still too high for a time when average grandma still had 256mb of ram
>>
Punch him in the throat.
>>
rip dreamscene
>>
>>55257716
>tfw a lot of the equipment im working with has 256mb ram.
feelsbadman
>>
>>55257661
flatshit
>>
>>55257373
>Vista's taskbar was so much better than 7's
Erm, fuck no. 7's taskbar is the primary reason why switching to linux was so hard for me.
>>
>>55257661
dogshit out of box/early nvidia drivers bsoded all the time and most normies didn't update once they were fixed, some post mortem said it was like 30% of vista crashes

the rest was memetic palladium/drm bullshit, similar to what is said about win 10

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2008/03/vista-capable-lawsuit-paints-picture-of-buggy-nvidia-drivers/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.