[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thing just came with my new keyboard. What the fuck is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: wat.png (768 KB, 1133x299) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
768 KB, 1133x299
This thing just came with my new keyboard. What the fuck is it?
>>
It's for popping keycaps off.
And you're going to need it because WASD keycaps are paper thin and feel like shit.
Nobody buys WASD full keyboards, the bare model is the only good thing they sell.
You really should have done your research better.
>>
>>55254973
Clip that you can attach to your monitor to show your fanboi support for WASD.
>>
Try to put it in your pooper ;^"
>>
>>55254973
I dunno. Key puller?

Googled. Yeah, key puller.
>>
>>55254989
But I very much like this keyboard. I did my research and I don't regret any of it. I was just asking what the thing was.
>>
>>55254973
Urethra opener
>>
>>55255012
What switches did you get?
>>
shoespoon
>>
>>55255041
MX Brown
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00USLL6FO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>55255012
don't bother listening to 'people' like that, there's a mechanical keyboard cult like audiophiles except just as many of them don't know what they're talking about.
>>
foreskin stretcher
>>
>>55255059
Ah, babby's first switch.

Now I know you didn't do any research.
MX Browns are literally Reds with dirt in them, everyone ends up hating them.
>>
>>55255083
Blues are better, right?
>>
>>55255109
Blues are louder and require more force to activate
Browns are better
>>
>>55255109
reds are the best switch
>>
>>55255124
you are CLEARly wrong lad
>>
>>55255118
>>55255124
but I love the sound of blues
>>
>babies and their modern overpriced "color" mechanical keyboard bullshit
You've been swindled by companies that knew you'd all pay insane amounts of money for. And worse, they made them all slightly different so they'd be able to get people to viral market for them simply by arguing which overpriced, shitty mechanical keyboard color is better.
>>
File: 094.jpg (12 KB, 380x336) Image search: [Google]
094.jpg
12 KB, 380x336
>>55254973
>>
>>55255172
i guess it's fine if you're alone in your basement, but they're noisy as shit and sound like grating clacking if you type at a decent speed.

You do not want to be THAT GUY at the office with a gamer mech blue keyboard.
>>
>>55255201
Not that guy but I use blues and enjoy the switch a lot, people around me don't care.
>>
>>55255172
Don't listen to him, he's just spouting his personal opinion.

>>55255183
My mechanical keyboard was $60. A shitty AAA title game is the same price, so what's your point?
>>
>>55255246
You probably smell like shit, but they won't tell this to your face either.
>>
>>55255059
Hall switches are much better
>>
>>55255271
Oh you got me, brb killing myself with your edge.
>>
>>55254973
It's like you didn't even research what you bought. Fucking retard.
>>
>>55255083
NEEERRRRD
>>
>>55255183
>Hurr why do these retards waste more money for something better?
This is why i hate poorfags
>>
Been using my browns a year now and they're great.

Sorry, I wanted durability and tactile feedback without excess noise. A lot of people agree with me because it's the most common Cherry switch.

If you shit talk browns I assume you just are one of those people who thinks video games are the devil.
>>
I got the WASD with clears and I've liked it just fine
>>
>>55255059
>Not Topre
My condolences anon...
>>
>>55256122
>v
this... topre is what browns should have felt like.
>>
black switch master race
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.