[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good or bad idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
good or bad idea?
>>
Im pretty sure that won't do anything. You need to either take air from outside the case and blow it in or take air from inside the case and blow it out.
>>
>>55251987
retarded idea
>>
>>55251987
Minor problem of a metal plate in the way.
Try putting it the spot specially designed for a fan, with a grate to let air in/out, and screw holes to hold it.
>>
>>55252048
id do that and all but the connector is about an inch short from the sys fan pins on the mobo
>>
>>55251987
Depends, it's a good idea of you intend to burn a fan and make lots of noise in the process.
>>
>>55252103
Oh I get it now, so your motherboard doesn't have any fan connectors closer towards the rear? You sure it's not on the section of the board where the video card is blocking?

You're better off just keeping it off; you're wasting your time putting a square peg through a round hole going that way. You can buy a 90mm fan with a much longer cable or just buy a 3 pin fan connector extender, those are cheap.
>>
>>55252103
Spend 5$ on an extension you stingy fuck.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.