[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to explain why you still use Google services/buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: LITERALLY Skynet.jpg (72 KB, 784x1200) Image search: [Google]
LITERALLY Skynet.jpg
72 KB, 784x1200
You have 10 seconds to explain why you still use Google services/buy Google products.
>>
Because Strava doesn't work without Play Services

That's literally the only reason
>>
1 I don't have to explain shit
2 Turn it off
No that hard you turbo autist
>>
Because Google search is best search

Other than that I've completely dropped Google, which is quite the accomplishment, I used to use practically everything they offered.
>>
You mean a program that collects what you type and checks ot for spelling errors might just capture something you don't want it to?

All the while they let you know that it might do these things so you can conciously avoid situations where it might collect info you dont want it to.

God you need to chug a cup of lighter fluid and have a smoke.
>>
>>55246784

>Other than that I've completely dropped Google

Even YouTube?
>>
>>55246753
>your keyboard could collect everything you are typing
What a surprise.
>>
>>55246870
Practically. I can count the number of YouTube videos I watch in a year on one hand and don't browse signed in or anything. Hell I don't even visit the site. I google the video and copy/paste the link into my video player.
>>
>>55246886
>I Google the video

Uh
>>
I should now be google-free
>flashed a gapps-free ROM on my phone
>ditched gmail
>switched my search engine to startpage
>block google analytics and such
>when I use youtube, I use youtube-dl through a VPN
>>
>>55246934
uh
>>
>>55246970
Oh my bad, I misread your original post. I thought you were one of the people advocating the anti-google life. Now I just look like a willy
>>
>>55246786
TOO MUCH LOGICAL THINKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.