[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you who went to Uni/College how did you survive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Oklahoma_Sooners.jpg (73 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Oklahoma_Sooners.jpg
73 KB, 1365x1024
For those of you who went to Uni/College how did you survive? What'd you occupy your time with. Im about to be an incoming freshman (inb4 summerfag) and I'm nervous about not knowing anyone, and staying in the with some douche. Where can I find people I can relate to? I'm going for comp sci btw and fuck all of you who say it's a dumbass degree that can be outsourced by pajeets. That could be true, but I know that I've been wanting to learn about computer science from a teacher other than the internet since I was 8. I have two brothers who are comp sci majors who have jobs. Pic related
>>
>>55245565
>>>/r9k/
>>
find a club for your interest.
learn to balance your time studying/vidyaing/socializing/sleeping.
don't go home to much but dont forget to call your parents because they miss you.
make friends ESPECIALLY in a major like comp sci because your classmates tend to not be social.
dont be afraid to ask for help from your TA and Professor if you need it.
dont be afraid to meet with your advisor or ask for a new one if yours is shit.
do things you wouldnt normally do.
find a spot on campus where you can study and a different one where you can relax (whether a library, a bench, whatever)
meet everyone on your floor in the dorm.
everyone has a shitty roommate. everyone has some cool roommates.
college is what you make of it.
>>
File: 1435467588233.jpg (99 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1435467588233.jpg
99 KB, 500x332
>>55245565
>/g/
>>
File: social-anxiety.jpg (63 KB, 617x416) Image search: [Google]
social-anxiety.jpg
63 KB, 617x416
>>55245565
>>55245718
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>>/sci/
>>>/out/ !
>>
>>55245565
UNDERAGE B&

MOOOOOOOOOODS
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.