[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a phone be hacked through a phone call?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 280x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 280x279
I got the scariest phone call a minute ago from a middle eastern dude that was singing in Arabic and told me to remember his name..... After the call I reset my phone and looked in my recent calls list and the number wasn't there
>>
Well what was his name?
>>
>not simply letting random suspicious calls try to go to voicenail
>>
I can't remember.... It sounded Arabic though.... All thier names and words sound the same to me
>>
You are so fucked
>>
He also sang some creepy song in English that was about airplanes..... I have an uncle who is an FBI agent, should I call him?
>>
File: DKNX671g.jpg (24 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
DKNX671g.jpg
24 KB, 680x510
>>55239030
Soon
>>
Let me tell you every single thing that is wrong with what you've done, and why everything you do is wrong -

>answering random or unknown numbers
>actually continuing to listen after you picked up
>not just hanging up as soon as you heard the bullshit start

Especially this one ^, with telemarketers or recorded messages, I do not even say hello, I just hang up immediately. When someone calls you, let them say hello first - they called you. I don't care if that means that you pick up the phone like an autistic person by not saying anything.

>having an iPhone (I am assuming you do based on picture)
>having anything above a cheap 3/4g capable smartphone that could help you out if you need it or get lost
>somehow finding your way to /g/
>being gay
>>
Very funny 55239102 .... I'm seriously a little freaked out
>>
>>55239139
if b8, you did a good job because I bit onto it

if you are actually posting like that because you don't know any better, Welcome to 4chan!
>>
Did not simply find my way to/g/ I am old fag
>>
Not b8 coworker recorded part of the conversation
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.