[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is switching from earbud to higher end headphone is good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0
is switching from earbud to higher end headphone is good idea?
>>
>>55235642
Don't know do you want sound isolation or High quality sound?
>>
>>55235642
Is wasting money on placebo a good idea? lol no.
>>
it's a meme
>>
>>55235642
>is switching from earbud to higher end headphone is good idea?

depends, they're def more comfy
>>
do you wear them in public or just at home? because headphones make you look retarded af
>>
>>55235677
listening at home, of course
>>
>>55235642
Fuck off weebshitter, you just wanted to post your piece if shit anime screenshot
>>
>>55235722
then yes, it's worth it. if you have the money for it
>>
>>55235658
>Everything audio related is placebo
Kek, fuck off poorfag
>>
It depends.
Earbuds are simple and inexpensive. They get the job done.
Headphones have much better sound quality, but they're much more expensive and mush your hair.

I had high quality headphones for a few years and I went back to earbuds full time because I got tired of having headphone hair and I'm really sensitive to base noise and it hurts my chest.
>>
Fuck off isac.
>>
>>55235642
Get high end earbuds instead
>>
>>55235790
>Everything
>higher end

Go be stupid somewhere else. Headphones over $100 are most assuredly offering nothing more than ``style'' and ``comfort''. Gold enlaid with precious stones doesn't make your headphones sound better, and headphones using ``crystals to disseminate the sound waves through plastic sheets'' aren't improving the audio quality either.
>>
>>55235954
i was tired of ear waxes
mine is quite high end as well
>>
>>55236002
I have AKG-240's they're pretty good and fairly inexpensive would recommend
>>
>>55235985
>A $0 earbud to $100 headphones provide no sound difference
I know you're too poor to try a $100 headphones and your opinion worth nothing. Not everything audio is placebo and magic and $10000 silver cables you fucking retarded poorfag, go be poor and retarded somewhere else
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.