[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: couk.jpg (48 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
couk.jpg
48 KB, 682x400
How fucked are these going to be now?
Im from Ireland and I used to buy lots of stuff from uk's ebay and amazon but after UK exits the EU, theres going to be additional VAT export charges I believe?

What about all the chinkshit warehouses that supply the EU? Will they have to move to other countries as well?
>>
anyone know what time the results will be known? meant to buy some stocks today but i slept in
>>
>>55235269
Already known, Brexit won.
>>
>>55235269
Theyre already in
>>
>>55235175
If only you could negotiate your own trade agreements like a sovereign nation.
>>
>>55235275
>>55235273
o shit
>>
UK is still in the EU, it will take like 1-2 years until everything is done.
>>
>>55235292
yeah but what after that?
>>
>>55235319
Leave the country
>>
>>55235319
ask that to farage
>>
>>55235175
Amazon will move to Europe, probably Poland and stay in the EU. They might decide to set up in Ireland because it's a tax haven but the price of shit here is going through the roof so that's a big turn off too. British are fuckin retarded if u ask me.
>>
File: EFTA_logo.svg.png (129 KB, 1280x985) Image search: [Google]
EFTA_logo.svg.png
129 KB, 1280x985
>>55235175
>>55235543

We (Britain) could still be a part of the free trade area, despite being outside the EU, if we join the European Free Trade Association (formed of the four countries in pic related)

Unfortunately, to join the EFTA you have to accept free movement of people, which is sort of the reason most people have voted out of the EU in the first place. So that presents an immediate barrier to joining EFTA. And I doubt Brussels will want to make an exception for us.

Who knows, but these changes aren't going to happen for months at the very least, possibly a couple of years. Follow the news; I am certain we will know WHAT sort of trade arrangement we are about to sign up to before we actually do it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.