[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol someone 3D printed a save button ITT: 3D printed creativity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1466744824096-1.jpg (25 KB, 310x496) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466744824096-1.jpg
25 KB, 310x496
Lol someone 3D printed a save button

ITT: 3D printed creativity
>>
Poor quality thread
>>
>>55233483
Also pic taken with my iPhone. You guys seen these yet? Amazing piece of technology!
>>
Do you mean they printed a floppy disk?
>>
Can you 3D print a 3D printer? If so can you use that printed printer to print material for the first printer?
>>
>>55233561
you mean a diskette, floppy disks are those huge ones that are actually floppy
>>
>>55233751
floppy disks are floppy
ever taken one apart?
>>
>>55233573
> Can you 3D print a 3D printer?
Yes, in part. Most supports and some assemblies can be. The nozzle is the hard part due largely to limited materials and resolution. Microsoft's MTE Core group does this when they need a larger than available 3D printer for something.

> If so can you use that printed printer to print material for the first printer?
The material doesn't recycle that way, but you can print repair parts for some of the assemblies, yes.
>>
>>55233483
bad bait
>>
>>55233751
I've got documentary evidence to the contrary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI
>>
>>55234289
>Digitally Remastered
Wait does this just mean that they took it from analog storage and put it into digital?
>>
>>55233483
>save button
just kill yourself.
>>
>>55234859
well any other version that might have been on YouTube was probably sourced from a random VHS the person taped off TV, I guess the guys who made it digitized it from the original master tape.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.