[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466739064119.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1466739064119.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
What does this mean? Not computer smart but thanks.
>>
hdd is kill
>>
>>55232711
Do exacly what it says. Your hard drive is or gonna get fucked soon
>>
>>55232711
well you have backups of all the data you care about, right?
>>
>>55232711
Contact HP support
>>
Your HDD is about to be kill possibly.
>>
>>55232711
Your hard drive is about to KIS, lol
>>
>>55232711
I think you should contact HP support
>>
File: 1463348628764.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463348628764.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
judging by that picture you ran the HP built in hardware testing and its showing you that your hard drive is failing. You should back up your data and contact HP support if you are with in warranty. If the PC is old, don't contact support because they cant' help you. You would need to buy a new hard drive for your computer and reinstall windows on the new hard drive.
>>
>>55232711
This means, you owe me a doctor appointment (orthopedic).
>>
>>55233505
$50 recovery cd.
>>
>>55232711
Your hard drive is dying buy an SSD and reinstall windows to it and back everything you need to it before it dies.
>>
Your hard disk is dieing of you have ANY important data on that drive without a backup DO NOT START an OS on that drive and stop using it immediately, any byte read from the drive up the chance of the hard disk failing and you irreversibly losing your data.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.