[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen if I never update the Arch again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1428673782004.png (45 KB, 502x503) Image search: [Google]
1428673782004.png
45 KB, 502x503
What will happen if I never update the Arch again?
>>
Nothing, right? Isn't that the appeal of Linux?

You invest a ton of time fine-tuning your installation and once you're done, you're set forever, right?

What would be the point of using Linux if it updates as much as Windows and you have to constantly re-tune everything?
>>
>>55228494

>not updating Arch at least twice a day
>>
It will break down eventually like it has in the past. It's just as jewy as windows update except you now have a "choice" if and when you want to do it
>>
>>55228825
>What would be the point of using Linux if it updates as much as Windows and you have to constantly re-tune everything?
Doesn't quite work like that bud
>>
allah will bless you in heaven
>>
File: mmmcrackejacks.png (532 KB, 473x640) Image search: [Google]
mmmcrackejacks.png
532 KB, 473x640
>>55228494
There are people in this thread right now who are autistic enough to come to your house and update it when you're not home.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.