[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True or false
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: china-girl-iphone-4.jpg (22 KB, 450x537) Image search: [Google]
china-girl-iphone-4.jpg
22 KB, 450x537
Girls just use technology...they don't truly appreciate it like us.
>>
>>55228383
False
You can make a case that they appreciate it more, by just using it a moving on with their lives, rather than obsessing about small aspects of it
>>
If it makes you feel better than them, sure.
>>
>>55228383
Some girls like technology. Some don't.

Christ you autists are upset about not getting laid.
>>
>>55228426
Can't you figure out yourself how that is obvious bullshit?

>>55228383
This is generally true, but there are of course exceptions and most men don't care about technology either.
>>
>>55228383
>my special secret club needs justification cuz my mom won't get into loonix
>>
>>55228383
By "us", do you mean guys or neckbeard /g/ autists?
>>
I'm too busy "appreciating" technology to have any gal pals, so I wouldn't know
>>
>>55228383
true, its especially apparent with cars

they treat any piece of tech as most of us would treat a washing machine or dishwasher
>>
>>55228383
True

Doesn't apply to just technology though, applies to everything in life.
>>
Am girl, i love tech.
>>
>>55228524
We all are, you're not a normie, are you?

>>55228736
If so then you should know the general truth of the statement.
>>
File: downs_syndrome_thumbs_up.jpg (68 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
downs_syndrome_thumbs_up.jpg
68 KB, 884x800
Generally speaking I'd say so. Definitely has something to do with Biology, but it doesn't stop all women from not appreciating technology.
I've met far more men that have a passion for technology than women. I guess we never grow up and still play with toys, they just get more expensive and intricate.
>>
>>55228736
btw im a grill
>>
>whoever posted that pic with astro's in the corner deleted it
thank god
>>
File: Ada_Lovelace_portrait[1].jpg (2 MB, 2439x3504) Image search: [Google]
Ada_Lovelace_portrait[1].jpg
2 MB, 2439x3504
>>
>>55228383
>Normies just use technology...they don't truly appreciate it like us.
FTFY
>>
>>55229475
Triggered.
>>
>>55229475
>posts one of a mere handful of exceptions in the last few hundred years
>>
>>55230920
Wasn't there a theory she just cribbed Babbage's shit, too?
>>
>>55230920
>handful of exceptions
You know there are a pretty huge chunk of girls who are losers like us, right?
>>
>>55231788
Nowhere even remotely near the chunk of guys that are losers
>>
>>55228383
Undefined because "us" has no meaning.
>>
>>55231788
No, no there are not.

Women literally cannot be losers. Being born with a vagina = you won at life
>>
>>55234022
You also get fucked in life more often, though.
>>
You guys need to get out more often.
>>
Can confirm because my nieces have the newest iphones and samsungs and all they use is the camera, facebook and snapchat or whatever, meanwhile im trying to get the best out of my chinese phone with a custom rom and a gorillion apps.
>>
File: 1466104307877.png (315 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
1466104307877.png
315 KB, 530x580
muh selfie stick
>>
>all this normalfaggotry
I'd prefer having the desktop faggots back instead of these redditors making linkedin and gaymen pc threads any day
>>
>>55228736
burden of proof is on you. post feet.
>>
They know as much about tech as they do their phones.

Females destroyed the mobile app market like they do with his everything.
>search for image editing app
> first thousand results are "crop ,filter, and collage maker" and other apps for Instagram
>photoshop release a true mobile version of Photoshop
>takes it down a week later
>replaces it with yet another Instagram photo tool for filters and light blemish removal

Before the female boom to smartphones, the market wasn't saturated by useless shit, and you could easily find things that you needed to be productive. I found a few apps to work with images that took weeks to gather, and it's a haphazard way to use them
>>
I think you got that backwards. I simply use technology. That's the way it's meant to be. Girls fucking obsess over their phones and shit and see them as something godlike rather than tools to make their lives easier.

OP is clearly on the religious bimbo side.
>>
>>55228383
>Normies just use technology...they don't truly appreciate it like us.
Fixed.
>>
95% of the population "just use" technology. Male and Female.

>like us

fuck off faggot, there is no us.
>>
Who gives a shit. The more naked pictures of whores we get the better
>>
File: op.jpg (15 KB, 236x315) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
15 KB, 236x315
>>55228383
True or False

Most faggots just use cocks... they don't truly appreciate them like OP does
>>
File: WUzMzyf.jpg (28 KB, 450x549) Image search: [Google]
WUzMzyf.jpg
28 KB, 450x549
>>55235136
>he fell for the "girls can do IT" meme
>>
>>55228383
>appreciate it
You what?
>>
My cousin (female) bought a mech because she liked how mine felt, now she sits on my lap everytime she's over so she can use my keyboard. Shit this story is too short to add in OPEN THE DOOR, GET ON THE FLOOR, EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR.
Seriously though my cousin (female) bought a mech because she tried mine out and found it satisfying to type on it, if only she knew how satisfying it'd be to feel my cock going up her holes.
>>
>>55228383
What the fuck? There hasn't been "girls have cooties lol" threads at all for the past few months and suddenly there's a different kind of these every day. Could you please fuck off back to /pol/?
>>
Ok serious question now.

Who would be able to "survive" longer without the social network. Like, facebook, instagram, kik, snapchat, etc.
Guys or girls?
>>
I got acquainted with four girls that do Computer Science. There's at most 10 girls that do the same degree alongside about 200 others at my university.
One is a pretty much full time mom that really tries and gets decent test results, but is shit at assignments and practical tests but it doesn't matter because exams are worth 50%
One is a teen that is really just there because her roommate is taking the degree. Literally does not know anything about programming.
One is a typical INTP autist but really came here to do a business degree. She's now dating a neckbeard from the degree.A friend saw her on Tinder talk about her vibrator lel.
One is a foreigner that really is also clueless. She tries using others to cheat off and gets her way in anything. She's failed a lot of her papers and is now at least a year behind me.
>>
Mu. Not Even Wrong.

Most people, full stop, just use technology. They don't care about the details.

Got nothing to do with men or women.

But (You) knew that already.
>>
>>55229023
>toys
You mean tools.
Play is just the state of enjoyment or competition.
Anyone can play with toys, women prefer to play social skill games. Men tend towards playing games of skill with their environments.

Uterus => Introspective play
Penis => Extravertive play
>>
File: fugashi.png (705 KB, 680x768) Image search: [Google]
fugashi.png
705 KB, 680x768
>>55228383
True, for girls it's just a portable cuckbook/instagram machine. They don't know and moreover they don't care how it works.
>>
>>55228383
I think it's just a facet of the male mind to obsess over details, how things work etc. likely an evolutionary advantage related to tool making.

Women then are more inclined to social skills as they would naturally be the ones raising children, attracting mates etc.

Of course there's always going to be outliers.
>>
>>55235136
oh yeah there is baby
Just you and me.
If you don't call that us.
Then what do you call it?
A backyard bungalow bouncy party?
>>
>>55239103
i'd let her use my technology if you know what i mean
>>
>>55239103
Do you drive a car? Maybe you take a train, or the bus? Do you know how they work?
>>
>>55228383
idk, girls normally just treat stuff like objects, they don't really have the drive to appreciate stuff, that's why their cars are always messy, and their homes too.
>>
girls:
money > friends > empathy > *
guys:
money > principles > hobbies > dog > wife (when she puts out) > friends > wife > dog (when it farts) > daily driver > wife's cat > remembering birthdays > *
>>
>>55239308
I do know how an internal combustion engine works, senpai.
>>
>>55236265
Girls would just go out and be real life attention whores like they are every day anyway.

Men would just create the necessary technology to satisfy whatever need they had. And the cycle would start again.
>>
>>55239103
>>55239103
I have an older sister and can confirm this. She's like a braindead zombie and every time she has a tiny piss easy problem she comes knocking at my door and it takes me 5 min at most to figure it out (like for example last time she was too dumb to connect to our wifi because new device mac's were blocked within the router and i had to enable it temporarily for her lel)

Women should basically be never allowed to leave the kitchen and forbidden from PC access
>>
>>55239468
This guy speaks the truth.
>>
>>55228383
Most of them don't.
Most of men don't either, a guy licking his car without knowing shit about it ain't appreciating technology.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.