[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I google my own offline files using queries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: xip1d486mv4x.jpg (187 KB, 1764x1171) Image search: [Google]
xip1d486mv4x.jpg
187 KB, 1764x1171
How can I google my own offline files using queries?
>>
>>55227788
the day you can 'google' your own offline local personal files will be the day i finally gather enough courage to tie a noose around my split wrists and jump off the roof

pls tell me this is not real
>>
>>55227878
I didn't mean that... I meant getting results for text from my own files to get relevant documents etc....
>>
>>55227891
why would you use the word 'google' there gosh i almost had a seizure

anyway you wanna search based on the content of the file and not the name? that sounds interesting. you should be able to do that with plaintext files fairly easily but .docs and such may be a little tricky
>>
>>55227954
yeah but which program will give me ranked results fast?
>>
>>55227954
GNU/Google
Is that better?
>>
>>55227891
Everything.exe for Wandowz
>>
>>55227954
Lmfao dude go outside some time *gosh*
>>
find
>>
>>55228010
I want smart searches, like synonyms, related topics, etc.
>>
upload your shit to the web and get it indexed. the more popular you make it the higher in the rankings it will be and you will have faster access to your files
>>
>>55228047
I don't have enough $ to pay for a high rank
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.