[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i get the OSD to display when I'm not in a game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ScreenShot_20160623132131.png (571 KB, 801x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20160623132131.png
571 KB, 801x1080
how can i get the OSD to display when I'm not in a game. It gives me peace of mind when to always have my temps monitored.
>>
MSI Afterburner -> Make temps show in notification bar
>>
>>55225971
hmm ill see if i can find out what u r talking about
>>
>>55225971
thats just a tiny # in the tray displaying the GPU temp. BHonestly i want to see the CPU temp primarily but I prefer the temps off all the components up in the corner like I can with Rivatuner.,..
>>
>>55226126
you can tell MSI which numbers you want to display. I have it for CPU and GPU temp. By default only GPU is checked, just check the others and change their colours and you're good to go
>>
>>55226272
no I know that. What im wanting to do is have these monitors displayed on my desktop and on the outside of Gaming. I want it up there all the time not just when Im gaming.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.