[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when will we see a new mice with a better sensor? Tired of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Mouse Guide 2016.png (185 KB, 923x1500) Image search: [Google]
Mouse Guide 2016.png
185 KB, 923x1500
So when will we see a new mice with a better sensor? Tired of these ugly ass mice with the best sensor on the market. Zowie really needs to step their game up.
>>
>literally only matters if you play fps
Please grow up OP
>>
>>55221795
>ugly ass mice
You need to show your LAN party friends that you have a riced out mouse? I bet you think Nexus fans are "ugly" and would rather buy a shittier fan because it fits your "case color scheme"? Am I even close to right?

Seriously, why aren't build quality, sensor quality, button quality, performance and price higher on the list?
>>
>>55221895
It is anon. The Pixart 3366 is the best sensor on the market besides the MLT04. And the switches on the G303 and G502 are also the best switches on the market.

Also I don't want a riced out mouse, just a fucking mouse with a better sensor and button switches. I actually prefer a mouse that doesn't look riced out. Im a fan of Zowie and their aesthetics.
>>
>>55221795
I wish Logitech hadn't stopped production on the g700.

That mouse is GOAT
>>
>>55221795
>got used Mionix Castor in perfect condition
>literally a mouse send back because seal was broken
>35€
Feels good.
>>
The Zowies are noice, especially if you have girl sized hands.
>>
>>55221795
I'm gettin a trackball this summer. I'll see how good it works and tel if it's really useful or a meme.
>>
Corsair m65 reporting in.
>>
>>55221795
>perfect sensor
Who actually measures this and how is such thing defined? Nothing is perfect but what classifies as "perfect" in mice? Some gamer's gut feel when they use the damn thing can be thrown out of the window immediately and isn't even worthy of listening. Does some other party(other than manufacturer) put the sensors under a test and publish them?
>>
>>55222660
Check out the image and the links at the bottom of the image.
>>
File: 2444985.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2444985.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
If there's a day and night difference between sensors, why don't manufacturers always use the good ones?

Do they deliberately want people to buy shitty mice and replace them?

Or are "shitty" sensors perfectly fine for the average user except perfectionist autists?
>>
>>55222733
Some companies have a patent on the sensors, thus forcing other companies to wait before using newer sensors unless they pay a shitload of money.
>>
>>55221795
Elder god tier:
Logitech MK120
>>
>>55221866

Not even that, I'm GE at CSGO with a $11 Microsoft mouse. For the $11 it came with a keyboard too. People are suckers for meme gaming hardware.
>>
I'm still using a MX310 I bought like a decade ago, it's worn to hell and the clicky mechanism in the wheel is broken, but I can't seem to find a decent big symmetrical mouse to replace it. Tried to use a MX620 and it was inferior at pretty much everything.
>>
>>55225073
G900, it only costs 1 kidney and 1 cornea
>>
>>55222905
Buying one right now senpai
>>
>>55221795
How the hell are you supposed to hold a castor? It was designed for someone with hands the size of a golf ball.
>>
>>55225152
I'm kind of wary of buying overpriced gaymen gear and then discovering that it sucks. Especially since I barely play any games. I already paid an exorbitant amount for Logitech G930 (those were the only semi-decent headphones that could charge and work at the same time) and got a flimsy piece of shit that drops the connection for a few seconds with alarming regularity.
>>
Is g303 good for my girl hands or do I need zowie
>>
>>55225550
If there's one gaymen gear I got which was actually good it was my G502, my headset was also trash

it's pretty cheap and werks well desu
>>
The G502 works great for gaymen, and is p comfy.

But there were too many times I accidentally clicked the right-click, and too many times were I accidentally hit the side buttons.

The aim button is in a hard to reach place, but I have never used it once because changing DPI on the fly messes with my aim.

The button below the wheel lock button is very easy to press on accident, and thus fucked with my DPI settings.

The G502 is accurate, it performs well, it's comfy to a certain extent, but it's useless outside of gaymen due to all of its useless features.
>>
Just buy a decent mouse holy shit. Anything beyond that in placebo.
>>
File: mouse.jpg (195 KB, 1500x1081) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
195 KB, 1500x1081
I have a quick query involving a mouse, does anyone have the combaterwing mouse software, my shit wont read the little disc it came with

I tried to find it online and just kept getting listings for the mouse
>>
>>55226290
why does all "gaming" and "overclocking" software look like garish pieces of shit

do 12 year olds really enjoy that
>>
>>55226290
holy fuck. look all that unnecesary shit.
I don't understand it, seriously. I can see myself buying one of these back when I was a teenager or a kid. but adult people buying this...
>>
>>55227868
>DPI, report rate, and key bindings are unnecessary
>implying
well i will only agree that a custom proprietary windows-only mouse driver with muh gaymer gui for setting that shit is cancer. my zowie fk1 lets you set those with mouse button combinations, no custom drivers needed. as for the keybindings and macros, that a job for separate programs, it's bloat.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.