[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After being robbed recently, I've decided that deep web
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-06-11-13-03-26.png (815 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-11-13-03-26.png
815 KB, 1080x1920
After being robbed recently, I've decided that deep web marketplaces are my best option at this point, however, i want to make sure i have the safest setup so I'm not tracked. Any tips on vpns and whatnot?
>inb4 tell 2012 it wants its browser back
>>
Pic unrelated, just didnt have anything to actually use that is related
>>
>>55218153
use one
>>
>>55218153
>Deep web
>VPN

Rethink your life before you get murdered.
>>
What are you trying to buy?

Anonymity isn't that important for consumer amounts of drugs imo
>>
File: check em cia.jpg (5 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
check em cia.jpg
5 KB, 180x180
>>55218153
>i wanna be a hacker
>>>/b/

also take my dubs with me
>>
>>55218175
I've only ever used tor to get a few keks, never for anything actually illegal, I'm not sure what to do to stay private and untraceable, im not well versed in these things.
>>
>>55218188
faggot you stole my dubs
>>
>>55218188
Only looking to buy weed, maybe 14 to 28 grams at a time, so nothing seriously large.
>>
>>55218153
TAILS
>>
>>55218190

>misinterpreting the thread
>talking about dubs
fuck off,
>>>/b/
>>
>>55218190
You don't have very good reading comprehension, do you?
>>
>>55218198
Don't use a VPN with tor.
>>
>>55218240
>>55218243
>the picture
>deep web marketplaces
>implying its not some /b/ tard who just heard about the tor browser
>>
>>55218226
I've heard of using Linux tails before, but i tried putting it on my pc only to find out my flashdrive was one of the ones that for whatever reason dont work with tails, so until i get a decent flashdrive i cant do tails. Is it a worthwhile investment to just buy some internet pot?
>>
>>55218274
You're doomed to get caught. Just give up now. Or read the hidden wiki
>>
>>55218271
>inb4 pic unrelated
>known about tor over a year now
>again, not familiar with actually using any of this shit, only browse tor links for keks and fucked up shit occasionally.
>>
If you can't figure it out completely on your own like everyone else who buys off the dark net you're a retard and I hope you get caught
Now fuck off
>>
>>55218208
You are better off finding a dealer.
>>
>>55218198
>>55218274
Listen dude, just stop. You're clueless.
>>
>>55218300
Now someone's pretty upset mommy didnt give him his tendies. Don't sit here and tell me you asked absolutely no one for help.
>>
>>55218292
>discussing illegal activities on the rx480 news board
lmao

also check these dubs
>>
>>55218307
I didn't ask anyone, I definitely didn't start shitposting, I did my research and figured it out on my own cause I'm not autistic
>>
>>55218311
Checked and keked
>>
I have basic privacy knowledge, ie keep java off and shit like that. I'm asking if theres like anything else I'd need to do just to buy weed, and how much would be "too much" like how much would they actually care to track you for?
>>
>>55218336
The shit you're saying, if you actually understood what you're saying you'd be laughing at yourself like we all are
No weeds for you anon
>>
Use a VPN

Use Tor

Use a btc mixing service before you buy from market

Buy btc with a throwaway SIM in fake name if you have to provide SMS confirmation

Investigate seller first:
Message them and judge response time and professionalism
Check they are on multiple markets and check their credibility on forums
Check their seller page for updates and deals

Don't be a dolt and make sure the market URL 100% is correct when you login

Use PGP for all messages especially including mailing address

Send drugs to address that isn't your principle home address, have friend receive them and tell them they're "doing you a favor"

Use fake name everywhere but keep it varied don't use the same fake name multiple buys

Easy
>>
>>55218351
Figured id give someone a kek but we all start somewhere
>>
>>55218360
fake names are a sure way to get your package flagged
>>
>>55218153
reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs
They'll sort you out.
>>
>>55218360
>Use a VPN
>Use Tor
Pick one you fucking summerfags
>>
>>55218360
What vpn would you recommend to use alongside tor? Generally i dont care about privacy in the slightest, so i dont know what a good vpn is
>>
>>55218373
Thanks man, knew there had to be someplace for us noobs
>>
>>55218373
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/comments/4penuj/im_new_to_this_stuff/

Fuck they're all retarded
>>
>>55218375
Just curious, why aren't you supposed to use both? I hear it slows down the speed a considerable amount, but other than that is there any real reason?
>>
>>55218371
How does this make sense
>>
>>55218360

Making it simple: Use Tor, buy btc somewhere, access dnm, find a reputable vendor, use PGP to encrypt your messages, and if the mailman ask you to sign, deny knowledge of the package

there's no need to use tumblers, fake names, dead drops and all that shit. not even trolling, it won't protect you if shit goes down
>>
>>55218399
Mailmen know who lives at places, and if a name doesn't match the address, some maillmen take the package back to the post office to get it sorted out, but some mailmen don't care. Its a risk using a fake name.
>>
>>55218399

That's common sense on darknetmartets, every vendor says it on their profile, mailman knows their shit, anon
>>
>>55218413
Oh I see what you mean now.
>>
>>55218153
Invest in a glock turbo or a baretta glock if money isn't an option
>>
I'm not OP but this BTC scrambling shit is interesting but also confusing. So you buy legit BTC from a clearnet marketplace then do what with it to anonymize it?
>>
>>55218382

Don't fucking use vpns with tor, jesus. It's TAILS or bust, if you're not using it just go without it, the most important part of buying stuff on dnms is finding the correct vendor. People get busted when vendors neglect their packaging stealth and mail service finds out.
>>
File: tox.png (6 KB, 287x309) Image search: [Google]
tox.png
6 KB, 287x309
always remember to message your buyers over the superior tox protocol to avoid getting jacked by the fbi.

also since its a /b/ thread check these trips out
>>
>>55218153
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1q4Ir2J8P8
>>
>>55218444
>since it's a /b/ thread
But we are discussing technology so what's your problem?
>>
Where do you guys recommend buying BTC from? Whenever i try looking into it i find a bunch of fake reviews for places so im not sure whats actually legit and whats not. Ive never had need for BTC until recently, so i havent put too much time into finding a good exchange, but help wpuld be appreciated
>>
>>55218395
Feel bad now shitting over noobs
They do the same thing so using both is redundant and slows your connection
Also any noobs do what someone said above /r/darknetmarketnoobs
>>
>>55218452
its not an rx480 thread
>>
>>55218433

The "safe" way is paying a fee to tumble it somewhere, but desu it isn't necessary, there are no case of people getting arrested for tainted bitcoins. Just send them to a private wallet like electrum and it's good to go.
>>
If you want to learn about buying drugs online, or just have an interest in the dark web and bitcoin I suggest you make this site one of your regular news sources:
http://deepdotweb.com/
deepdot35wvmeyd5.onion
It's not that well edited, but you can find a lot of good advice on there
>>
>>55218443
While on the topic of finding a good vendor, what site do you suggest buying from/ any favourite vendors?
>>
>>55218462
Thanks for being sensible about it unlike the "omg fucking idiot noob xd xdxd" autists that hop on these threads. Sincere thanks bro
>>
>>55218477

Not a weed guy so i can't comment on it, but i buy all my psychotropics from gammagoblin's personal store
If you want an actual market, there's alphabay, It's the only (existing) market i used so i can't comment on others
>>
What did he do wrong?

https://www.deepdotweb.com/2016/06/22/man-bought-weed-dark-net-jailed-package-intercepted-police/
>>
>>55218515
I like to do phychadelics from time to time as well, do you have a link to that personal store?
>>
>>55218525
Op here, even i could tell from the article what he did wrong, he bought half a kilo of weed off of the deep web, which is definately a lot.
>>
>>55218537
just search for his name here
>>55218474
>>
>>55218563
I wonder if the vendor got busted considering there is a FROM address on the package
>>
>>55218454
Depends where you're from I'm aussie and use btc markets, just do some research plebbit is actually pretty reliable for that shit /r/darknetmarketnoobs
>>
>>55218572
Thanks mate
>>
So what is the average rate per gram of say mid quality weed on Alphabay?
>>
>>55218578
Vendors don't use real return addresses on their packages, lmao.

Another advice i have if you are interest in buying from dnms: please research the legislation of your country. Some places can get a warrant right of the bat if they intercept your package; others don't, BUT they can trick you (like in the USA) by doing a controlled delivery, requesting you to sign for the package when you actually don't need to. If you sign it, you throw away all plausible deniability.

Anyway, wisest thing to do: stick to personal amounts and you'll be ok. It's the ones who try to bite off more than they can chew that get arrested.
>>
>>55218204
i don't think you understand how post increments work.
>>
Does anybody in Aus have experience buying weed?
I assume it's suicidal to buy weed internationally.
>>
>>55218690
I'm from usa, if i don't sign will they just take the package, or leave it at my doorstep?
>>
>>55218739
They won't give you the package if you don't sign
>>
>>55218690
>you throw away all plausible deniability.
that doesn't make sense
what if someone wanted to frame me by sending drugs to my address without my knowledge?
>>
>>55218717
Webehigh.com
>>
>>55218763
Would i be SOL at that point or would it just be re-delivered on another day?
>>
>>55218773
That's why you don't sign for shit you don't actually ordered, anon.
>>
>>55218781
Correction it's .org
>>
>>55218208
Just buy that shit and get it sent to your home address. No one cares. If you're in some shithole state I would order under an oz just to be careful.
>>
>>55218787
>That's why you don't sign for shit you don't actually ordered, anon.
american law at its finest
>>
>>55218798
Im in Pennsylvania, a super irrelevant state known for cheesesteaks and the office, and in a city thats even more irrelevant, think id be good to buy a half oz.?
>>
>>55218804

I'm sure you can dispute it in court, but idc, i'm not even american. Where i live i can get kilos of drugs intercepted on the mail and it wouldn't mean nothing because i'm white
>>
>>55218781
So you think I should buy offline?
The idea of walking around asking people for a hook up really bothers me
>>
>>55218444
Chek'd
>>
>>55218824
Lol what third world country do you live in where this is the case
>>
Never check tracking info through tor. Your package will be opened and searched if you do.
>>
>>55218817
are you fucking stupid
>>
>>55218817
I don't know the laws in PA. I live in a state where it's a misdemeanor if it's under a pound so it doesn't really bother me. I've also bought various pills with no worries.

I figure I'm not buying in large quantities or selling so there's no point to expend the effort on a sting and even then I have plausible deniability.
>>
>>55218847
Never check tracking info at all
>>
How much does a gram cost on the dark net. If it's more than $20 it isn't going to be worth it
>>
File: 1464694237246.png (218 KB, 716x362) Image search: [Google]
1464694237246.png
218 KB, 716x362
>tfw 5 grams of good shit costs 85$ in my country
>>
>>55218885
From what ive seen, buying just a straight gram is about $13 + shipping, so it depends on how far you need to ship if its worth it
>>
>>55218900
Down here 5 grams would be $70-80
>>
File: 1452741874762.png (54 KB, 749x434) Image search: [Google]
1452741874762.png
54 KB, 749x434
Do none of you have friends in real life who have hookups?
>>
>>55218784

Dude, a controlled delivery is executed by a law enforcement officer, usually disguised as a postman, of course you're fucked. Here's a rundown on what happens if your shit gets intercepted:

>LEO gets a warrant/successful controlled delivery
>search your house for anything incriminating
>find anything incriminating? (drugs, scales, guns, large sums of money. compromising data?) Kiss your freedumbs goodbye, you're going to jail
>if not, they have to link you to the intercepted package, and it's not an easy thing to do usually

But then again this mostly happens with bulk orders, small fish flies under the radar
>>
>>55218846
South America
>>
So Tor is better than a VPN because a VPN can log your traffic and fuck you over right?
>>
>>55218916
quarters of dank on the internets sell for $65 + shipping

i'd be lucky to find something decent at $70. plus i don't have to leave my house.
>>
>>55218946
Tor is better for a bunch of reasons.
It's also more secure.
>>
>>55218946
its been a while since i studied the protocal, but AFAIK tor is basically multiple layers of VPN with an added DNS system
they both do the same thing
tor does it better, but also much slower
>>
>>55218826
You gotta do what you gotta do to get high man, even talking to strangers. I would start by asking around your friend circle.
>>
>>55218951

Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>55219004
on an island in the middle of the pacific.
>>
>>55218929
Makes sense
>>
>>55219037
Vendors ship to Hawaii? Impressive
>>
How the fuck are all these people's accounts getting hacked and shit? I'm reading reviews of AlphaBay right now.

https://www.deepdotweb.com/marketplace-directory/listing/alphabay/?tab=reviews#sabai-inline-content-reviews
>>
>>55219037

I would assume that's an ideal climate for growing stuff, weird. Is it worth it tho, getting to live in the Pacific and all (assuming Hawaii)?
>>
>>55218153
Can you explain how you got robbed and what it has to do with deep web market places? Like you got physically robbed or virtually?
>>
Dont be a pussy just use tor if your purchasing under $300 youll be good for sure
>>
>>55219099
Physically; I was going to buy weed from this guy who ive bought from multiple times previously, but for whatever reason this time he jacked me for $150. Not sure why, but his business is practically ruined now.
>>
Its not that you need to worry, recently in my city some guy was busted buying 100 pills of ecstasy, although it never mentioned how, it was probably through the dark web.

They caught the package while screening it at customs, it was hidden pretty damn well. Anyways, the package arrived at his doorstep from the netherlands. The cops waited until he took the package and raided his ass.

I would be worried more about how to recieving the package then ordering it
>>
>>55218274
https://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digital-16GB-DataTraveler-DT100G3/dp/B00C5K8D5W/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1466667289&sr=8-19&keywords=Kingston+Flash+Drive

make sure you know how to burn programs, format, and the correct file system.
>>
>>55218351
He should brew some java and get off the weed, maybe he could actually learn.
>>
>got 5 pills of mdma at home
>no friends to take them with
moving to a new city fucking sucks
>>
>>55219055
Yeah, I haven't gotten any shit yet. Payed slightly more but that was it.

>>55219074
It is, there's a decent amount of 'jungle' areas that you could manage it in but it's really rural.

Depends on what you like. The common reason people dislike it are because of the isolation from their families/island fever/no jobs. No cities except Honolulu and that's not comparable to a real city like SF.

Personally, I like it but I'm a bit of a hermit. I don't like cities, crowds, Oahu.. Having access to the ocean and all the activities that brings is great. Nature's cool. People are chill. Can travel to Asia if you have money.
>>
>>55219121
Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the market place.
>>
>>55218491
Still an idiot though. Also, check these dubs.
>>
You want to go through all this for some weed? How do you not have a guy that isn't shady you can just go back to regularly? Mine even delivers.
>>
Call this number 1800018586 and you will hear indian hackers putting a foreign accent pretending to be Microsoft customer care support. Say you have a virus 'zeus' in your browser and my computer tells me to call this number. They will try to rip you off, happened with me. Its a scam but you might have fun playing around with them. Also, i dare anyone of you to hack into their systems.
>>
>>55220651
so what ACTUALLY happens when you call that number?
>>
When did summer started this year?
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.