[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biometrics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Alright, I need to leave work, get paid and now I have to deal with one of these. Any tips?
>>
Put your dick in it

Then try this thread again because I have no fucking idea what you're getting at.
>>
It's a finger scanner. I can't shove it in there, it wouldn't fit. I'll try just for you though.
>>
Unless you're an off the grid neckbeard, your fingerprints are already in a lot of databases. Get over it and move on.
>>
I know that, I'm not worried about that. I need to spoof this puppy. I finished everything I need to do, now just sitting around with a thumb up my ass killing time. I also work alone.
>>
>>55217757
It's actually really easy. Just press your fingertip to a piece of clear packing tape to make a clear fingerprint, press that sticky side into another piece and pull apart creating a mirror image. Heat super glue and hold tape over fumes. This will bond with the oils from your fingerprint. Then place another piece of tape on top to seal it. Poof. Now you have a scannable copy of your fingerprint
>>
>>55217628
Just leave whenever.
Say you pressed your finger on, but it must not have gone through.

I use literally the exact one pictured in my workplace. Thing only scans properly 7/10 times on the first try, and we all know it.
>>
You can burn off your fingerprints with harsh chemicals.

Of course, having no fingerprints is more suspect than having fingerprints, as not that many people burn their fingerprints off.
>>
>>55217736
>>55218086
This is not about having no fingerprint.
This is simply about tricking the system.

See (>>55218058) for the only real solution here.
>>
>>55218113
Why would you want to trick the system?
>>
what do you even want to do?

go home early, but have the scan happen later?
scan somebody elses fingerprint without them being there?
have an unscannable finger print?

what do you even want?
>>
>>55217628
> Any tips?
No.
Oh, I've got an idea. Ask somebody to open the door for you.
>>
>>55217628
Get a real job instead of "working" at an adult daycare center.
>>
you fucking put your finger on it and it scans.
what are you locked inside or something and need to pass biometrics to get out? this scenario you hardly made up is rediculous. lol wtf you need to leave work so you need to trick biometric security? fucking stupidest shit ever you cant even explain what it is you want to do. I'd be happy to help if only you even had a clue what the fuck was going on
>>
Yo I actually work with this stuff and the finger one is pretty accurate.

Just be grateful you don't use the palm vein one.
>>
>>55217628
Register it for your dick instead of your finger. Now you get to use your dick for entering and leaving.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.