[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon-kun! You really should disassemble your laptop and clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: lain.jpg (22 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
22 KB, 184x184
Anon-kun!

You really should disassemble your laptop and clean it, you know? It's not good for it.
>>
But I like dust sheep!
>>
I just stick a pump needle on the intake and pump all that shit out
>>
>>55214667
I agree, disasembly is not good for a laptop. Everytime I do it I risk breaking something.
>>
>>55214667
B-but I just did a couple months ago Iwakura-chan.
>>
>>55214667
Why? It runs @50C and it doesn't have a real GPU anyway
>>
>>55214837
You can get around that by actually being careful.
>>
>>55214667
Fuck off you pedo piece of shit.
>>
File: 1460336262858.png (165 KB, 444x414) Image search: [Google]
1460336262858.png
165 KB, 444x414
>>55214997
lain is pubescent you fucktard
>>
>tfw laptop is probably full of hair, dust, solid cum, burrito sauce and more semen
>>
This is the one thing I don't like about them, they're a bitch to take apart.
>>
>>55215275
They're not too bad, for the most part. There's maybe a dozen screws on the bottom, and if you're unlucky, you'll need to pop the keyboard off and undo maybe three screws under that.

It does largely depend on the model, though. My Asus G550JK was a breeze to pull apart. Easy as piss to swap RAM, HDD, and fix the hinges.
>>
>go to service center and request a cleaning
>laptop under warranty
>they do it for free

feels good to not be an americuck
>>
>>55216103
But it's better to study and do it yourself so one day you can fix it. Especially if your warranty becomes void.
>>
It is not just any laptop OP-kun, it is my laptop. I believe in my machine. It will work well without cleaning. My laptop host name is GANBATTE!
>>
>>55215275
Depends, i cleaned a dell xps. I had to remove like 50 screws, unscrew the motheboard from top and bottom plate, remove screen and whatever else to reach the cooler. After assemblying i had two screws left.

To clean the cooler on my lelnovo ultrabook i have to remove the bottom plate. Thats it. After i have access to cooler, hdd, motherboard, ram.

So it really depends on the machine.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.