[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My desktop mouse constantly accumulates this stuff where my fingertips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20160623_084303.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160623_084303.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
My desktop mouse constantly accumulates this stuff where my fingertips sit. I clean it every few weeks or so but it keeps happening. Pic related is the mouse of the computer I use at uni after a few days cramming a programming assignment. Anybody else have this issue? Got tips to reduce palm and finger sweat?
>>
Wash your hands before/after you eat.
Wash your hands after you use the bathroom.

If you have excessive sweating have a napkin on hand and dry your hand/mouse.
>>
try to wash your hand after you masturbate
>>
Greasy hands and oily skin does that.

Was your hands before using the computer, and you shouldn't have this happen anymore.
>>
>>55213510
wash your fucking hands
>>
>>55213510
>Got tips to reduce palm and finger sweat?
don't eat in front of your computer
wash your hands after and before you sit in front of a computer

hand cream
stupid amounts of it
>>
>>55213613
OP again, I usually find that actually makes it worse, in excess. I used to have compulsive hand washing as a kid and it's basically ruined the skin on my hands.
>>
>>55213510
Holy shot have you heard of soap?
>>
>>55213628
Fucking hell you said it yourself
>in excess
Just do it before and after eating and after using the toilet
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.