[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why si webdev so shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463792087779.jpg (48 KB, 492x449) Image search: [Google]
1463792087779.jpg
48 KB, 492x449
Its the most popular branch of programming and yet the one with the shittiest frameworks and tools.

Why? Why isn't there a single framework / language that isn't full of retarded problems?
>>
Why is spoken language such an ad-hoc clusterfuck in comparison to literature?
>>
*weebdev
>>
the worst part?

raw php is still the best and fastest
>>
>>55211506
This is a quality analogy
>>
>>55211476
Frameworks aren't shitty, it's just that with the large number of people trying to get into them, they're bound to fuck up everything.

Python+flask is pretty nice

>>55211534
>fasted
C or C++ with FastCGI is by far the fastest.
>>
Because any retard can do webshit, and usually it's only retards who have an interest in it.
>>
>>55211476
Sauce on that image?
I've seen the webm of him schooling an African.
>>
>>55213712
>t. someone who has never done webdev professionally
>>
>>55213755
Empire of Dust
>>
>>55211476
It's basically programming for normies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.