[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tape over cam and mic >thunderbird Zuckerberg is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: can't cuck the zuck.jpg (442 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
can't cuck the zuck.jpg
442 KB, 2048x2048
>tape over cam and mic
>thunderbird
Zuckerberg is literally just a /g/entooman that got lucky
>>
>>55209539
the fucker was at harvard. he was born lucky
>>
>>55209586
He was born Jewish*
>>
File: 1464410054589.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1464410054589.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>has the worlds largest datamine of personal information
>puts tape over his laptops webcam
>>
File: craig.jpg (138 KB, 1000x619) Image search: [Google]
craig.jpg
138 KB, 1000x619
>>55209586
>>55209619
Lucky Jew bastard
>>
>>55209652
Damn, that pizza looks disgusting.

>>55209539
Isn't Thunderbird dead?
I used it years back, but then I just switched to using Gmail in my browser.
>>
>>55209539
What,I love Suckerfag now
>>
>>55209814
>Isn't Thunderbird dead?
No
>I used it years back, but then I just switched to using Gmail in my browser.
People still use email clients senpai.There are many things web clients still can't do.I don't use thunderbird by the way
>>
Based Zuck probably needs the Tbird for GPG
>>
File: 4L_SFAFwqJQ.jpg (179 KB, 593x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_SFAFwqJQ.jpg
179 KB, 593x720
>>55209539
I can't wait until facebook finally tanks hard. It has to be doing badly these days. What teen or early 20s fag would want to be on a social network filled with their parents/bosses/authority figures etc
>>
>>55210100
Keep dreaming
>>
>>55210156
Fuck you zuck i know u browse this site faggot
>>
>>55209586
THE LUCK OF THE JEW!

FUCK THE IRISH.
>>
>>55210279

Not as often as I'd like to though.
>>
>>55210622
dubs, it must be him

so I have a facebook and I think it's a neat way of staying in touch with family and posting something every now and then. (but I strongly value being able to communicate truly anonymously as well) however there are several people that share just about every facet of their lives on facebook all the time. how can someone violate their privacy so much and be so dismissive that it's actually occurring. this isn't even a commentary on facebook's own policies (gotta make money somehow), but a commentary on how careless some people are. egomaniacs, I think.

also facebook comment wars are hilarious. ever want a way to weed out the low IQ imbeciles? just look and see if they've participated in any comment "fights" whilst being completely serious the entire time.
>>
>>55209814
Its way better for workflow. Turn on pc and click one link as opposed to 2 + (2 x n email adresses)
>>
Isn't Thunderbird basically on life support at this point? You'd think if he used it, he could throw a couple engineers its way to keep it not ded.

Airmail is actually pretty good if you're too much of a hipster to just use Mail.app
>>
>>55211850
Just because development has ceased doesn't mean its dead.

Like what other features can you add to an email client without it becoming a cluster fr*ck
>>
>>55210100
Facebook is going to crash, but because they are a huge corporation, they will continue to buy other shit, like they did with Instagram
>>
>>55211850
It's not like e-mail protocols are changing anon, They perfected the product, anything more would feel bloated.
>>
>>55210100
But no one has deleted their facebook. :(
They're all still there, and facebook is still making money.

The only hope is that they continue to buy other shit and eventually get brought down by their poor decisions. :(
>>
>>55210707
>ever want a way to weed out the low IQ imbeciles? just look and see if they've participated in any comment "fights" whilst being completely serious the entire time.
welcome to 4chan
>>
An aweful lot of jews just happen to get "lucky."
>>
I've read at least 6 tech articles about this photo, and not a single one questions why there is tape over the microphone port.

What does that accomplish, /g/?
>>
>>55212322

They should change. It would be great if POP/IMAP/SMTP actually supported encryption so I don't have to use webmail.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.