[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'd just like to interject for a moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: tim cock.jpg (83 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
tim cock.jpg
83 KB, 500x492
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as macOS, is in fact, OS X/macOS, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, OS X plus macOS. macOS is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another proprietary component of a fully functioning OS X system made useful by the OS X corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the OS X system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of OS X which is widely used today is called “macOS”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the OS X system, developed by the Apple Project. There really is a macOS, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. macOS is normally used in combination with the OS X operating system: the whole system is basically OS X with macOS added, or OS X/macOS. The so-called macOS is really OS X/macOS.
>>
File: 1390711113646.png (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1390711113646.png
161 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Mac's are fucking lame. God damn hipsters.
>>
>>55211186
you don't have to have a mac to use os x
>>
>>55207887
how does one be proud over having an inclination to fuck other men in their bottoms?

I mean maybe you could argue that it's not something to be ashamed about. But proud? Come on.
>>
>>55213808
it's the opposite reaction to rejection. if homosexuality were completely accepted throughout the world, there'd be no 'proud celebration' whatsoever. so they see hostility - it'll be a response to it.

couldn't express myself better in this language.
>>
>>55214395
homosexuality was*
>>
>>55213808
Or dykes that feel proud for scissoring. Both are highly degenerate.
>>
File: gaypride.jpg (238 KB, 1280x746) Image search: [Google]
gaypride.jpg
238 KB, 1280x746
>>55214395
>>55214403
now I must clarify something: it's OK to feel proud, and it's OK to let people know that to make an statement against homophobic behaviour - but pic related is straight degeneracy.
>>
File: image.gif (63 KB, 196x239) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
63 KB, 196x239
I'm not gay, but you better believe I would fuck Bridget in his cute little feminine ass.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.