[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Command Prompt Possibilities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: k.png (5 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
k.png
5 KB, 512x512
I have access to system cmd (the one at login screen) and have non admin account that is part of a domain. Admins didn't block system repair option so I can redact files on hard drive. My aim is to make the system see the PC I'm using authorised to change domain settings so that I can create anon account and make it admin on the domain and not only the computer I am on. Any suggestions on how to do that?
>>
>>55207483
Install gentoo and call it a day
>>
all pcs are windows 7 btw>>55207483
>>
>>55207492
is gentoo's syntax similar to cmd?
>>
>>55207492
hippy detected
on a serious note, you will probably have to access non restricted pc to pull that off
>>
>>55207483
the 'PC' would not be authorized to make changes to domain, the account need to would be.

Asking the wrong question
>>
File: 9-11.jpg (61 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
9-11.jpg
61 KB, 640x433
The potato is a starchy, tuberous crop from the perennial nightshade Solanum tuberosum L. The word "potato" may refer either to the plant itself or to the edible tuber.[2] In the Andes, where the species is indigenous, there are some other closely related cultivated potato species. Potatoes were introduced outside the Andes region approximately four centuries ago,[3] and have since become an integral part of much of the world's food supply,
>>
instead of telling cmd that you want to change domain, use something like "net localgroup administrators "Your anon acc name" /add"
avoid using /domain at all costs!!! it sometimes sends a waning to system admin and youll get caught
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGuIGLz01hE
https://github.com/xoreaxeaxeax/sinkhole
>>
File: 1451237489494.jpg (324 KB, 583x1508) Image search: [Google]
1451237489494.jpg
324 KB, 583x1508
>>55207529
>>
>>55207529
hahahahah

bait
>>
>>55207483
it's past your bed time, kid
>>
b00t off a hacking cd and do it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.