[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey so I'm new to PC building and I'm looking to b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Custom-Built-Gaming-Computer.jpg (417 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Custom-Built-Gaming-Computer.jpg
417 KB, 1000x1000
Hey so I'm new to PC building and I'm looking to build a pc around $200. thing is I don't know if a part is actually worth buying/if it's good so I looked at how other people were building their computers for around $200 and thought I would use that.
Yes I know the whole point of building a pc is to build it the way you want to but I'm so fucking new to pc building.
http://www.toptengamer.com/best-200-gaming-build/
this is the website I'm thinking of building my pc off of. Feel free to change any parts to make it better, price range for me is anywhere between $200-$300
pic not related
>>
>no GPU mentioned in article.

Just buy a console kid.
>>
>>55207325
Not only is there no mention of the GPU, but even after adding a low-end GPU, your budget is kill.
Save up more money. At least twice of what you have.
If you really are interested in PC gaming, I'm sure you'll be able to save the money.
>>
>>55207364
can't play steam games on a console
>>
>>55207325
used a10 7850k with a cheap motherboard, cheap ram and cheap psu stuffed in a cardboard box
>>
How? How could you be satisfied with a PC that cheap knowing it cannot handle a lot of the tasks that you expose it to?
What is the purpose of the PC?
>>
>>55207325
get a used 50 bucks pc from craiglist and spend the 150 in a psu and a used graphics card
at 200 YOU'RE NOT buying brand new senpai
>>
>pay budget money
>get budget performance
>>
>>55207433
OP here, I just want to play Ashes of the Singularity and GTA V, also some video editing. 300 dollars sounds like a fair price, considering I could get a PS4 for that kind of money.
>>
>>55207446
i dont understand the purpose of saying your OP like why you gotta lie to everybody like that
I just wanna play WoW at 60 fps
>>
>>55207446
For 300 I doubt you'll even be able to play those games.
>>55207472
Save up more money.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.