[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to Stack Overflow >Bunch of curryniggers, sandnignogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: stoning of a woman.jpg (277 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
stoning of a woman.jpg
277 KB, 800x600
>Go to Stack Overflow
>Bunch of curryniggers, sandnignogs and niggers with weird names
>Ask them about temporal operations in C#, something that they can't understand
>They downvote me
>Notice they have an entire forum dedicated to their smug assholery

Is there a better alternative to Stack Overflow where it's void of nignogs and people actually understand what the word "temporal" means?
>>
>>55201788
It's called Google you retard
>>
>>55201856
Google is most likely to have results mainly on SO, if the problem is not too standard...
>>
>>55201788
I wouldnt see this as a problem f.am, I would see it as an opportunity. At least now you have a nieche for blogs once you find the answer.
>>
>>55201788
>ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE SHITSKIN TERRORISTS AND MURDERERS
>STOP BELIEVING WESTERN PROPAGANDA
>START BELIEVING ISIS PROPAGANDA

Seriously, why are these people allowed to live?
>>
>>55202679
I don't know man, I was born into this. I began to distance myself when I went to university and began to study history. Sometimes I feel ashamed of the things these people do, but I am branded with this identity since birth. I can't even go overseas to do my Masters because of my fucking passport.
>>
>>55202803
It's OK m8 you're a human like the rest of us
>>
>>55201788
>>Notice they have an entire forum dedicated to their smug assholery
how about you post links to these forums?
>>
Link your post OP, I'm sure it was well made and worth everyone's time.
>>
File: 1465812615550.jpg (128 KB, 649x646) Image search: [Google]
1465812615550.jpg
128 KB, 649x646
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37958802/temporal-operations

>Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope you're all doing well. When I used t code with Game Maker, it had a special temporal unit called "Step", which was set to one thirtieth of a second by default. When I made my first Tic Tac Toe game, I used it to check whether or not the grids match; i.e. "Every step, check to see if grids next to each other match either the player or the computer".

>Now that I've migrated to C# for more serious programming, I find myself confused trying to remake my Tic Tac Toe game. I don't have problem with anything else, I'm using enumerated types on button.Tag but now I want to check every unit of a second if button.Tags align... I'm completely lost because C# WPF doesn't have what Monogame does, an "Update()" method! Why?
>>
>>55203446
I can see why they downvoted him.

>"bu- bu- their NIGGERS!!"
>>
>>55203446
oppie you're a moron
>>
>>55203446
Jesus Christ what a mess

Also OP your curly hair looks fucking disgusting
>>
File: HHtYjWw[1].png (184 KB, 383x307) Image search: [Google]
HHtYjWw[1].png
184 KB, 383x307
>>55203446
>I'm completely lost because C# WPF doesn't have what Monogame does, an "Update()" method! Why?
>>
File: 1400574017596.jpg (124 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1400574017596.jpg
124 KB, 1200x1000
>>55203494
Holy shit, it couldn't be?!

If real, this guy is an /int/ memeposter who's sexually attracted to anthropomorphic panthers and has tried to commit suicide several times.
>>
>>55203446
OP you're retarded. that's an abstraction of a game loop, which is fundamental and easy to implement.

if you can't do that, I can't imagine your game not being hot garbage
>>
File: 2943851.jpg (8 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
2943851.jpg
8 KB, 222x222
>>55203494
>Sam(wise)i Dena
>>
>>55203563
pls be real
>>
>>55203570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L41WcuF_Drk
>>
>>55201788
>from iran
>calls others nignogs, niggers, curryniggers etc
top kek m8
>>
>>55201788
Maybe you should learn programming first.
>>
you know how to make a game loop? Put everything in a while loop until the window is closed

Then pass the delta at each method
>>
>>55203549
>>55203616

How dare you! Chubak has been studying C# for OVER A YEAR!!

If he doesn't understand it, then the concept is really really hard and you shouldn't bully him!~

https://www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/comments/2hf76r/i_will_pay_3_per_session_to_someone_willing_to/
>>
>>55203583
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
OP is getting destroyed

That's what you get for being a racist :)
>>
you all realise that OP is the common /g/tard and makes up 80+% of the board users?

quite depressing when you see posts that go deeper then your case/desktop/smartphone thread

i wish /prog/ was still here
>>
>>55203674
Death to the False Boards! Long live the True Boards! Serenity in Images!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.