[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_1085.jpg (4 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1085.jpg
4 MB, 3872x2592
So I recently found a website with nude images of my girlfriend. Is there any way in hell I can get these gone? Hacking/whatever I need to do to get them off? It's not cool and she's going to kill me if she ever found out.
>>
post a link, I'll hack them off for you
>>
>>55199387
Yes.
>>
If you do you are my hero bro for real.

http://usa.anon-ib.ru/wv/res/18871.html

Theres a ton of other girls on the site but I need my girlfriend off. If you could take it all down even better for all the females on it. These are uploaded and she was even underage at the time. Idk how they could even get them?
>>
>>55199387
DMCA
Wait, no, I mean, post them here so we know what to hack
>>
Then they'll be on here?
>>
>>55199467
She's a slut anon
>>
lol even if so I'd like it gone. I wish I had the knowledge to do what you guys do. damn
>>
>>55199467
W H I T E K N I G H T
H
I
T
E

K
N
I
G
H
T
>>
Its an image board you tard. They'll be gone soon enough.

Shouldnt have posted them in the first place
>>
>>55199387
Tell your GF not to be a slut and keep those off any device that can connect on the net.
>>
lol she's really not though. Only to me ;) but somehow someone got ahold of one. I don't know how image boards work but hopefully you're correct man.
>>
/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>>
>>55199467
>http://usa.anon-ib.ru/wv/res/18871.html

Now my computer has a Russian virus and is doing nothing but showing pictures of a shirtless Putin.

>Th...th....thanks anon?
>>
>>55199387
sorry man but vichan cant really be cracked easily
>>
>>55199387
You're stupid. Even if you got someone to hack the planet for you, deleting them from the imageboard wouldn't touch the hundred digital copies saved to a hundred different anonymous computers and phones, they could be re-uploaded the next day. That is if anyone actually cared enough about your slutty girlfriend to notice, which I doubt.

Go on with your cucked life and get off of /g/
>>
>>55199650
So do a wide area emp?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.