[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>computer science lecturers and teachers insist that any computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464523849364s.jpg (607 KB, 1470x1470) Image search: [Google]
1464523849364s.jpg
607 KB, 1470x1470
>computer science lecturers and teachers insist that any computer or programming problem has been already had and solved by countless people before, so "just google it"
>almost every problem I have is unique
>>
If almost every problem you have is unique, especially if you are still in school, you are either a genius or a moron.

Could you give us examples OP?
>>
>>55198604
you don't have any unique problems kid, your problems can be reworded numerous different ways to find the result.
>>
>>55198664
Errors like "Argument 1 of WebGLRenderingContext.compileShader does not implement interface WebGLShader".
Even if you just look up "does not implement interface WebGLShader", the only results you'll find two crash reports for the same site that report a significantly different error.

Also weird hardware stuff like a specific Gmod server having caused a graphics card malfunction (which lasted even into the next computer reboot) the first time I tried it, and POST failure the next time I tried it.

And I can't find any stuff along the lines of computers requiring occasional CMOS resets when they spontaneously fail POST giving a beep pattern reserved for CPU death, or computers always corrupting system data no matter how recently I fixed it.
>>
>>55198797
why the fuck are you able to afford college when there are smarter kids in africa starving and unable to flourish
>>
>>55198797
Did you try googling "My computer is fucking broken" or "Where can I buy a new computer?" because that's what it sounds like you need.
>>
>>55198797
sounds like you suck at computers, consider ditch-digging instead
>>
>>55198797
your mobo is bad, replace it.
check for leaking capacitors

you aren't finding any hits because everyone knows weird-ass systemwide symptoms are the result of failing hardware.
>>
>>55198797
>Errors like "Argument 1 of WebGLRenderingContext.compileShader does not implement interface WebGLShader".
The fact that there is an error message for this means that the problem is known and there is a solution. The solution is in the error message too. Maybe using an object instantiated from a class which implements the WebGLShader interface for the first argument.
>>
>>55198932
Using alert for the variable referred to as "Argument 1" prints [object WebGLRenderingContext]
If that doesn't implement the WebGLShader interface, I don't know what does; and the code giving this error is almost identical to many other examples of WebGL code that work perfectly fine.
>>
>>55198797
>Errors like "Argument 1 of WebGLRenderingContext.compileShader does not implement interface WebGLShader".

the error is message couldn't be more explicit
>>
>>55200140
But there is no information on its solution, it's implied everywhere else that what I'm using as argument 1 does implement the interface.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.