[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads, I've a conundrum. I'm slightly upgrading my build,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Lads, I've a conundrum. I'm slightly upgrading my build, and I wanted to go with the NZXT H440 for a minimalist, aesthetically pleasing case that doesn't look like a fucking race car. That being said, I'm torn between color schemes; should I go matte black or white with black accents? Mind you all of my components are black with white accents. Thanks

Pic related is a similar setup to mine but I have a dark brown mahogany desk.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1514x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1514x848
Pic related is the black case
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2201x3262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2201x3262
I should say as well that I am open to other minimalist, aesthetically pleasing case suggestions
>>
>>55182267
Why don't you do some fucking exercise, your e is at overcapacity.

Look at yourself, you're not only thinking about colours, but you're discussing them with other people.

Assuming you're not a femanon
>>
>>55182359

I am actually a grill though anon :3
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1080x1080
Bump
>>
White air540
>>
>>55182267
Go with the Define R5 unless you hate good temperatures.
>>
I just got the black/black version, it's all matte, main reason I didn't get the red version, don't want that gloss.

Anyone know the best way to cool the H440 between SP and AF fans?
>>
>>55182599
Except the R5 gets worse temperatures than the H440, and is fucking hideous when you take those 3 fan panels off.
>>
>>55183849
Source? Head to head with the same amount of fans, I'm sure the R5 does better. H440 just uses brute force with those 3 intakes.
>>
obsessing over the "aesthetics" of your desktop pc is a waste of time. make it black and stick it under a desk if possible.

computer towers for now will always be big ugly rectangular boxes unless you buy some expensive custom prebuilt deal.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1281) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1281
>>55182267
This
>>
>>55182267
it's gay to have your computer make light. it should be as dark as possible, yet as performant as it anything with the equivalent of a big gay spoiler on the back
>>
>>55184040
that is absolutely hideous

sexy intake fan tho
>>
>>55183907
In all honesty I probably saw that on Linus when I was looking at his head to head trying to decide on a case.

Ended up getting the H440 but now I'm wondering what the best way to cool it is, with he weather getting up to around 105 where I'm at.
>>
>>55184065
its a meme you dip
>>
>>55184126
http://www.overclock.net/t/1589987/cooling-techniques-in-highly-restrictive-silent-cases-h440-new-edition-review
>>
>>55184979
Looks solid to me actually, but Im left wondering, will this work just as well if I use a liquid cooler on the CPU?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.