[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
effective. Power لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: iphone-effective-power.jpg (29 KB, 610x304) Image search: [Google]
iphone-effective-power.jpg
29 KB, 610x304
effective.

Power لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ 冗

Does this still work? If not, what's a more recent alternative? Thanks for all your responses.
>>
Wow, this crashed my nexus one!
>>
This is the new one

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW ىؤڇ٥߆ࢤࢦรฎဩၠႚၤ
>>
>>55181020
>>55181064
Kek good one. Seriously though. I'm trying to fuck with as many ifaggots as I can in this group message. Not to be "le hacker" but to piss them all off.
>>
Works on my macbook OP
>>
>>55181459
Not sure if you're trolling but I'll assume you're not.

I didn't know that worked on MacBooks.
>>
File: 37075.jpg (179 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
37075.jpg
179 KB, 700x875
>>55180989
they patched it along time ago anon
>>
>>55181157
Edgy
>>
>>55181521
I am well aware of that. But I'm interested in whether a similar exploit exists. Or what could potentially cause something like that to happen.
>>
>>55181531
What? There's nothing really edgy about this and I have no reason not too. It would simply be entertaining to me.
>>
>>55180989
>لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً
Go away Al-Baghdadi
>>
>>55181563
Kek
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 640x1136
It's never worked on my phone, even before they patched it. I remember people I haven't spoken to in a couple years text it to me.
>>
>>55181545
a similar exploit wont be discovered for awhile

apple updated their phones to handle almost all characters, and properly deal with the unknown ones
>>
What did this exploit actually do? I know it shut off the phone, but what happened on a technical level?
>>
>>55181667
the phone tried to load characters that didn't exist, and the handle for when there are unknown characters failed causing the phone to reboot
>>
>>55181683
So did the "effecitve. Power" part have nothing to do with it?
>>
>>55181545
To find this sort of stuff you have to write fuzzers and leave them fuzzing for a long time.
>>
>>55181705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=hJLMSllzoLA

he explains it better than i could ever
>>
>>55181683
>the handle for when there are unknown characters failed causing the phone to reboot
>mfw iShit does fonts in the kernel and fonts can make the phone reboot
>>
>>55181734
Thanks, that was a great video.
>>
>>55181645
>>55181731
Thanks.
>>
>>55181553
>Not to be "le hacker" but to piss them all off.
It doesn't get much edgier than that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.