[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to find Win 7 Enterprise ISO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: Need this bad.jpg (27 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
Need this bad.jpg
27 KB, 400x418
I'm trying to find a download for installation disc for Windows 7 Enterprise since I want to reformat my computer. I've tried using that Microsoft recovery page but the product key that I've used before isn't working. So I've been looking for a download but can't find one. Can anyone point me the right way?
>>
Main reason I want to reformat my PC is because the SSD I partitioned won't let me fucking merge the partitions back together even though I deleted everything within them.
>>
>>55178395
2$ vis steam and i'll send you a torrent link
>>
>>55178395
Ask a friend who is in university, get one from dreamspark.
>>
>>55178477
he's a cutey
>>
>>55178461
Get a job

>>55178395
Use this

http://www.techfleece.com/2015/12/23/download-official-isos-of-windows-7-windows-8-1-or-windows-10-legally-and-for-free/
>>
>>55178461
nigga get a job
>>55178489
jesus thats a dude?
>>55178510
thank you gonna check if this works brb
>>
>>55178395
>not knowing how to use torrents
Find your ISO there, and if you don't want piracy, register at Dreamspark.
As for the edu address, use Maricopa mate.
>>
>>55178508
>implying thats a girl
>>
>>55178508
I paused at 0:59 sec. It looks like those are breasts so I think it's a chick.
>>55178543
have an edu address so I might use Dreamspark. So since I'm a student I just get free shit? nigga wut
>>
>>55178395
RemoveWAT
Now GTFO and never come back.
Learn to read stickies, learn to google, know what? Do me a favor and learn something.
>>
>>55178587
From my experience with a Maricopa address, yes, although doubt that Win 7 is on there.
>>
>>55178461
remember my offer.
you won't find Ent edition.
>>
>>55178508
h o l y s h i t
based anon
i need to find this girl now
>>
>>55178605
Holy shit you're only 6 years late, people use Windows Loader by Daz, not that RemoveWAT garbage.
>>
>>55178717
2000+15+1
>loaders
>what is KMSPico
>>
>>55178589
im attracted to femininity t᠎bh fa᠎m
>>
>>55178663
imagesearch >>55178477
>>
>>55178734
>what is KMSPico
Worse than Windows Loader on Windows 7, as it permanently activates it
>>
>>55178395
Try http://mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
>>
>>55178761
>implying i said she wasnt feminine
>>
>>55178605
>>55178717
>>55178768
Well hey, this guy's>>55178510 thing worked fucking amazingly, so after reading up on both the things you mentioned ( RemoveWAT, Windows Loader, and KMSPico) I'm guessing all three of these remove the need for a product key and code while activating Windows, because if so shit. I would love that.
>>
>>55178510
Shieeet, this is good. Cheers boi.
>>
>>55178935
yeah man this shit was almost too good to be true. So glad it works.

>For Win 7 Ultimate (as well as Home/Pro) you should stick with Daz's Windows Loader, it's easily the most trouble-free way to do it. /u/uacnix
already explained the technicalities but you can think of it as turning your Windows into a OEM install (like you would get from HP/Dell/etc) so you can run your normal Windows updates & everything else.

>Watfix is more of a traditional crack & actually modifies Windows files, you'd only use that for specific situations IMO. I've read that it helps people with severely broken Windows installs, though personally I'd just do a clean install of Win 7 at that point.

>All the KMS tools (KMSpico, Microsoft Toolkit, etc.) work as well but they have to re-run every x number of days to keep you activated. Usually they do this by installing a Windows service or a scheduled task. With Windows 7 you'd only require a KMS tool if you're using Win 7 Enterprise. To be fair the KMS tools do work for other Windows 7 versions but Daz's Windows Loader already covers those versions & does it better IMO.

Trying to decide now whether to keep Enterprise using a KMS tool or just upgrade to Ultimate with Windows Loader. Is there any big difference between them? Or maybe Windows 10, but I don't know seeing as how I'm hearing about all this spyware and shit.
>>
Can anyone tell me if this site is legit, instead of downloading a rar file it gave me an iso

http://dazwindowsloader.com/
>>
>>55179219
or is this it?
http://dazactivation.com/
>>
>>55179248
... nvm not this one.
>>
Windows 7 Ultimate and enterprise are exact same feature wise except name and intended role. Enterprise is intended for volume license on multiple workplace pc's. Ultimate is for single use on home pc.
>>
>>55179274
ah, okay thanks. I was honestly wondering seeing as how I already knew Enterprise was for businesses and maybe schools. So in all honesty how does Ultimate compare to Windows 10 then? All I've seen are people shilling for Microsoft and saying Cortana is amazing and stupid shit like that.
>>
Enterprise doesn't get the win10 nag update
>>
>>55179274
Only reason to get Ultimate or Enterprise over Professional edition is if you want bitlocker. There is other differences but those pertain to corporate environments with AD.
>>
>>55179219
>rar file
confirmed windows user

mount the iso on a usb with rufus
>>
>>55178508
Sauce http://www.redtube.it/973476
>>
>>55179041
>Or maybe Windows 10, but I don't know seeing as how I'm hearing about all this spyware and shit.
They backported Telementary to Windows 7 so they are both just as bad.

Use this if you decide to get 10
https://github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying
>>
>>55179296
Really there is no reason to upgrade to Ten unless your games support DX12 or you want DX12 support. This assumes your graphics card supports DX12 as well. Other than that stick with Win 7. Ten's interface/layout is fucked up and the Cortana thing is dumb. Now if it could say preform a shutdown or something then it'd be worth it. Ten won't change what you do on your pc now, rather it will only cause you frustration
>>
>>55179219
Go on torrentz.eu, it's more legit than those fake websites.
>>
File: Snap 2016-06-20 at 19.15.41.png (220 KB, 1440x822) Image search: [Google]
Snap 2016-06-20 at 19.15.41.png
220 KB, 1440x822
>not using torrentz.eu to search torrents
fag
>>
Well I don't know because the site is saying the newest version is 2.6.2 while all I'm hearing about is 2.2.2.
>>
>>55179775
2.2.1 - 2.2.2 will be fine. I use it. Win 7 Ult 64 box right now with it. one thing the loader does not work with UEFI bios. Must enable ye old classic bios in motherboard setting first. No big loss, only thing UEFI good for is if you want a boot drive past 2TB which also requires the drive to be formatted as GPT under windows. Now as pure data drive there is no such limit.
>>
>>55179880
oh shit, I have a 3 tb HDD.
>>
>>55178395
I have torrent links for the official iso's, You want 64 bit or 32 bit OP?
>>
>>55178395
Here ya go OP.

pastebin /miJZ1qcv
>>
Guys I'm using Education 1151 N. Any reason I should downgrade to LTSB?

I heard that Education ISO is the same as Enterprise except it's for education.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.