[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coursera to an hero June 30th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: MUTCD_R5-1.svg.png (54 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
MUTCD_R5-1.svg.png
54 KB, 1024x1024
Less than 10 days until the great abandoning.

Coursera is removing 472 free online courses from the internet on June 30th.

This guide will show you how to hurry up and legally download as many courses as possible before June 30th.

How to download Coursera’s courses before they’re gone forever:

http://makemeflow.org/advice/2016/06/how-to-download-courseras-courses-before-theyre-gone-forever/
>>
Here's an (almost complete at 416) list of the courses that will get the axe and disappear from Coursera:

https://www.class-central.com/collection/coursera-old-stack-all

And a Google doc spreadsheet listing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kaWxZG3krI83WfdzlExWL-_S5UBai-CYuofGR5DZcd0/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1433118913

Trust me, there's a metric shitton of /tech/-friendly courses here that will vanish soon.
>>
>>55176694
My buddy works there, they're removing the low-quality courses that have been refunded too many times.

Most of them are written by Indians.
>>
>>55176755
Not according to the user rankings friend. Many of these are rated 4 and 5 stars. Plus, as the article explcitly spells out, the reason is because of a new format and infrastructure. These are all free courses, so the amount of income Coursera is getting from them is probably close to nill.

Nice shilling though I'm not sure what you're agenda behind it would be heh.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.