[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When can we expect third party cards at the MSRP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
When can we expect third party cards at the MSRP?
>>
When there's more than 100k cards in global supply.
>>
Just before 1170 release
>>
>>55175836
should stabilize around august or end of the year at latest
>>
>>55175836
saw a guy in another thread providing a link to a site in which they wrote the 1070 may not be restocked until beginning of august if worst comes to worst
>>
>>55175836
Why bother? 1070 is a cuck card. If you cant 'afford the 1080 then you can;t afford to be a PC gamer. Time to find a hobby that your budget will allow.
>>
http://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/TURBO-GTX1080-8G/

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1080-AERO-8G.html

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1070-AERO-8G.html

These cards should sell at $379 and $599
>>
>>55176377
that 1070 is nothing but a cuck card. why would anyone recommend it?
>>
>>55176414
Why would anyone post if all they can do is spout memes?
>>
When nvidiots stop buying them for $100 more
>>
>>55176475
awww did your wittle pee pee buy his cucky wucky card? poor cucky wucky with his cucky card
>>
>>55176284
You seem to be under the illusion that it's only use is gaming. For professionals it represents a powerful card that will blow away 1080p gaming regardless and provides plenty of power for raw computation (OpenCL). Not all of us have time to play games all day. You have to justify the expenditure, which is where the 1070 rocks. It's crazy powerful with a decent price point. Why would I need any more?
>>
>>55176654
>why would i need any more, i'll let the bull have the rest

TOP KEK!!!
>>
File: 14545669087155.png (129 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
14545669087155.png
129 KB, 300x300
>>55176654
Excuses go back to /v/ you autist
>>
>at the MSRP
Literally never.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.