[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is their imperial evidence that Linus is paid by Razer to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_20160620-212446.jpg (440 KB, 1129x1047) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160620-212446.jpg
440 KB, 1129x1047
Is their imperial evidence that Linus is paid by Razer to use or (shill if you will) their products.
>No memes
>I wanna see some tax returns n' shit
>>
actually their next video is supposed to be named "how ltt makes money" so maybe there's some info there
otherwise there's no way in hell anyone here has their actual tax papers
>>
>>55171465
linus hardly uses razor products compared to other companies you could consider him shilling

including, but not limited to
asus
noctua
logitech mice
that meme ram they use in every build

if i was getting free shit id be shilling it too
>>
>>55171465
Not sure if theres any imperial evidence, but I've seen some convincing metric, and this Redguard in Seyda Neen might know a thing or two.
>>
File: Augustus-Caesar-Gaius-Octavius.jpg (94 KB, 779x645) Image search: [Google]
Augustus-Caesar-Gaius-Octavius.jpg
94 KB, 779x645
>Imperial Evidence
Check my imperial evidence
>>
>>55171465
the only razer product that gets any decent amount of mentions is his personal laptop so i doubt the specifically shill razer.

Intel and NVIDIA on the other hand are mentioned a fucking lot of times and most reviews and other videos are about their products.

noctua, logitech and corsair are also mentioned quite a lot of times
>>
>>55171465
>Is their imperial evidence

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you're not a native english speaker
>>
>>55171465
Shilling gets him free shit, not money.

Sponsored content is what gets the bucks.
>>
I don't think Linus shills really, but it's starting to bother me that they don't take into account former sponsors sometimes. Like in that underwater battery test video, they used a Cheero model as one of the 5. They weren't a sponsor for the video, but they were a sponsor in the past. That alone would have meant I wouldn't have let them be one of the models for the video (although it doesn't seem like it made a difference).
>>
File: gucci face.png (64 KB, 274x359) Image search: [Google]
gucci face.png
64 KB, 274x359
linus is a bitch ya dig?
>>
>>55172376
LINUS FAGGOT SPOTTED
>>
Isn't this that guy that loves getting pounded by his co-host fat cock?
>>
>>55171556
He actually gives bad reviews to some of the free shit he gets and then they never send him anything again. He talked about it in his video about how he gets all his free shit.
>>
File: linus_torvalds.png (592 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
linus_torvalds.png
592 KB, 900x900
he needs to do a gentoo install tut
>>
LinusShillTips isn't /g/. It's >>>/biz/.

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic /g/ related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to >>>/biz/.
>>
>>55171619
Your image name is wrong, Octavius wasn't given the title of Augustus until after he was adopted by Caesar and his name changed to Octavian, you would have never seen Octavius and Augustus in his name at the same time.

Install Gentoo
>>
File: make g great again.png (4 MB, 2531x1965) Image search: [Google]
make g great again.png
4 MB, 2531x1965
fuck linus, wheres the terry davis general thread
>>
>>55173083
Thank you for reminding me how hideous his wife is.
Makes me feel a tiny bit better about myself for being forever alone
>>
>>55173083
>I've not only watched every one of his videos, I stalk him over the internet
Don't want anyone else talking about your love, eh?
>>
>>55173134
Nope. I only stalk Luke and want to do some bondage play on his ass.
Hang him off a rope from the ceiling in a free-fall horizontal position with his legs spread apart, stuff a gag ball in his mouth, and swing him forward and backwards while penetrating his tender anus.
>>
>>55171465
>Linus
>white
>>
>>55173083
Pretty much spot on. I don't watch his vids for tech advice but more for entertainment like their build wars. The quick vids are pretty much "what /g/ already knows" but have lame humor added in. Yep. She shows what a typical asian looks like without plastic surgery to get rid of their shit face. LTT is only good for entertainment. Not news.
>>
>>55173124
This.
She looks like one of those people that were cute babies and then grew up into...that.
>>
Lol why the fuck do you care who they work with?

That's how the internet works these days. If you're expecting someone with 1 million or more subs to be a totally legit guy who won't sell out you are wrong.

9 times out of 10 they will just tell you what you want to hear, the rest of the time they might flame a shit product nobody has heard about.

They can't be mean to big companies, they can't make enemies or leave a bad review on a huge company like Razer. They just can't. Making enemies is stupid when you're popular. It's unprofessional to make a company look bad especially if you're planning to review or use anything from them in the future.

No way you'll be an edgy faggot and be successful unless you get that success from being an edgy faggot in the first place.

Tl;dr expect every review or look at of something from a popular brand to be a positive review. Because that's what it will be.
>>
>>55173083
I always thought he was a closet case and that he was fucking Luke...
>>
  test
test
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.