[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever hired a Pajeet to code something? What would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1464658902705.jpg (37 KB, 540x808) Image search: [Google]
1464658902705.jpg
37 KB, 540x808
Have you ever hired a Pajeet to code something? What would be the quality of the code? Would there be vulnerabilities everywhere? Do they even read reported exploits? Or do they code by "telling the machine what to do" and exactly that.
>>
>>55169700
I'm sure he'll code better than you, anon.
Don't let those insecurities get the best of you (even if they're grounded in reality and you won't ever amount to anything)
>>
>>55169743
So you're saying they are hard working flies?
>>
>>55169743

do you know how many security experts end up writing buggy code?
>>
>>55169743
im pretty sure your opinion is based on what you see around webpages and software these days, but don't let it fool you. What you see is nothing like under hood, most software and webpages are written pasta with tomato sauce and only look good on the outside, when user is using it. And this is not mentioning pajeets
>>
>>55169700
> Do they even read reported exploits? Or do they code by "telling the machine what to do" and exactly that.
Basically, anyone can con you into paying for shit as long as you're as clueless as you seem to be from those sentences. So fix this first and then think about hiring programmers.
>>
>>55169700
i'd fuck her
>>
File: thai.jpg (177 KB, 714x296) Image search: [Google]
thai.jpg
177 KB, 714x296
>>55170229
>her
That's a thai ladyboy
>>
File: why.png (128 KB, 1135x697) Image search: [Google]
why.png
128 KB, 1135x697
>>55169700

>Have you ever hired a pajeet
Yes

>Quality of code?
Mediocre, I don't know how to code so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

>Telling the machine what to do
It looks like it seeing that he's using shitty algorithms that have you (the user) "make tables" instead of having the tables automatically made.

>Hired the guy for 5k
>Says he'll be done in 40 days
>We're now almost 140 days in

Never hire an Indian

I should have gone with the Russian, at least all I would have to worry about was being haxxed

before you say anything I asked you guys for help and you declined
>>
File: Capture3.png (23 KB, 651x145) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
23 KB, 651x145
>>55170246
>>
>>55170246
even better
>>
>>55170246
>Thai
>blonde
>no slit eyes

Yeah, naw, you fucking degenerates should leave this board. For you there is no woman, they are all traps. It just shows how fucked up your life and brain are.
>>
>>55169700

>Hire Pajeet to do code.

>He does code but it's awful now u must hire ANOTHER Pajeet to fix code but he fucks up too.

>Now AGAIN u must hire yet another Pajeet to redo everything but AGAIN he fucks up.

This is the story at my company.
>>
>>55172149
>how fucked up your life and brain are
welcome to 4chan, you must be new here
>>
>>55172166
>4chan is now a normie imageboard
>he didn't get the memo

Sure it's summer again.
>>
>>55172180
I miss the days of rampant shitposting.
>also, cp on /b/
>>
>>55172201
b-but that still happens
>>
File: j7q3do.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
j7q3do.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>55172201
>>
Hire Asians (Only Korean/Japanese) or Europeans (No turkroaches). They do fucking amazing work at my company.
>>
Just hire white American hipsters for web dev. Sure they'll talk you into using some obscure new web language, but they'll do a good job. Get them online and they'll be cheap enough.
>>
I hired a fucking Indian through freelancer, I was ignorant back then and thought they couldn't fuck this up.

It was something tiny WordPress plugin matching some Bootstrap theme. I gave him an example of an existing website which incorporated exactly what I wanted. So what did the retard do, he literally took the html source of that page and started editing it and shit.

Every milestone I had to give him some money, so what was his first milestone, literally that webpage I linked him, edited.

Canceled it right there with half paid, didn't bother getting my other money back.
>>
>>55169700
Back when I was into freelancing I outsourced everything that I couldn't copy-paste from an older project or automate with scripting, Mostly to russians, sometimes pajeets. Unless memes like code quality trigger you they do fine.
>>
>>55169743
What's this? Are you saying their code is insecure?
>>
Yes, I paid someone from India on Freelancer to make a phpBB theme for me. He gave me a free theme and wanted me to pay £400 for it.
>>
>>55169743
>Hello Pajeet
>>
>>55171894
what does your app do?
>>
I hired some to complete a few programming/homework assignments for class. It was generally really shitty. Even though I made the instructions crystal clear, they didn't understand or managed to fuck it up.

Anything past a Java 2 class they couldn't do.
>>
>>55174611
To expand on this, Indians/Pakis were terrible. Koreans/Chinese were better. They actually answered their fucking emails if there was a problem, and met their deadlines.

I generally paid $20-$40 though, so I guess you get what you pay for.
>>
>>55174658
yeah the chinese are pretty good although they charge more than a pajeet.
>>
File: tech support.jpg (46 KB, 630x405) Image search: [Google]
tech support.jpg
46 KB, 630x405
>>55172730

I wish I could have done this

I told him I wanted a full payment at the end when he was done and he insisted on payment plan, I should have known right there and then something was up.

It's like they are so egotistic thinking they can do whatever, but when it comes to doing it they just shit it up.

This freelancer has made me hate working with Indians
>>
>>55169743
>Hi Rajeesh!

>>55169700
>Have you ever hired a Pajeet to code something?

No, but I've cleaned up projects that Pajeets worked on.

>What would be the quality of the code?

Absolute shit. Clean up ranged from heavy editing and bug fixing just to get the product out the door, to literally trashing an entire .NET project and starting from scratch. (Employer never got their money back on that one. How do you sue across the Pacific?)

>Would there be vulnerabilities everywhere?

Honestly, security is one area where I don't see a large difference between Pajeet and an American. They're both generally shit tier on security. Nobody in management wants to to take the time (time = $$$) to fully vet a code base.

The difference is that you will sometimes catch Pajeets still doing retarded shit like rolling their own "encryption" or building SQL strings with text taken straight from a web form.

But the entire industry has a security problem. You have car manufacturers getting their newest models raped via the Internet with no prior physical access, which is un-fucking-excusable. We're not just talking about compromising the entertainment console. Full access to the ECU (drain battery; shut down motor), throttle control (pedal to the metal), and ABS management (disabled brakes).

These are mutli-billion dollar companies building products that can kill people and nobody in engineering has enough sense to tell management "hey, maybe vehicle control should NOT be networked?" Not one of the six figure fucks has even seen SciFi's Battlestar Galactica.

>Do they even read reported exploits?

Does anyone in this industry? I do because I give a shit and find it interesting, but security expertise is poor all around.
>>
>>55172103
>thai fighter

kek
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.