[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old Woman Triggered By VR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2038750273598723235.jpg (33 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
2038750273598723235.jpg
33 KB, 750x500
Is this a demographic that VR is never going to be able to tap into?

Are boomers terrified of everything?!

https://youtu.be/hafF3pHoEcw
>>
She looks like she had a good laugh.

OP, you should see a health professional and get tested to see if you're on the spectrum. Being unable to read emotions is a symptom.
>>
>>55155961
I guess but for a second it seemed like she was genuinely scared.
>>
>>55156000
Any what's the problem exactly?

When people get scared by movies do you make threads too?
>>
>>55156015
Nice trips and I suppose not but VR is kind of a new thing and has to do with technology so I thought it'd be appropriate.
>>
>>55156064
You've made this thread more than once, so I think there's a little more going on than that.
>>
>>55156085
I genuinely want to see what people think about old people and VR and apparently everyone disagrees with me that she was scared AND don't give a shit. My apologize for irritating you.
>>
>>55155922
>>55156000
>>55156153
If you want to start female hate threads go on /pol/
>Inb4 implying /g/ doesn't hate women
>>
I sure hope you're at least making some money off of reposting this video, OP.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.