[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you use to clean your monitor /g/? i have a pretty expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1465994301373.jpg (143 KB, 1225x2048) Image search: [Google]
1465994301373.jpg
143 KB, 1225x2048
what do you use to clean your monitor /g/?

i have a pretty expensive IPS monitor and i dont want to fuck it up.
>>
>>55150556
TN fag tears
>>
Damp microfiber cloth
>>
>>55150564
you just use water or some kind of cleaning solution?
>>
70 water
20 alcohol
10 tn fags tears
>>
>>55150556
Goto lenscrafters and buy a bottle of cleaner. Use that with a lens cloth
>>
>>55150579
Just water, very little
Then wipe with a dry microfiber cloth
>>
>Step 1: Get 2 microfiber cloths for $2

>Step 2: Wet 1/3rd of the first microfiber cloth under regular tap water and wring out all the excess water

>Step 3: Gently clean your screen with no pressure with the wet microfiber cloth

>Step 4: Gently dry your screen with the other dry microfiber cloth
>>
>>55150556
lube
>>
semen
>>
A magnet.
>>
>>55150556
windex and a sock
>>
I usually poor some tea on a nearby jizzrag. It feels good to clean my screen with a steamy tea-soaked jizzrag. It's probably not good for the screen.
>>
I use a lens cleaning spray with a microfiber cloth to clean my dell with a hard coat and it works pretty well
>>
>>55150556
A soft cloth/chamois and warm water.
>>
I spray screen cleaner on to a microfiber cloth, then wipe with that.
Also, if you use water, make sure your cloth is dry enough that it won't drip.
In case you didn't know, drippies cause dead pixels/lines.
>>
spit and a finger
>>
>>55150556
Water and a cotton cloth.
>>
Sandpaper. Start off with like 80 grit, then go finer for a smooth polish. You'll want to finish with over 200 grit.

Then you can choose out of a variety of varnishes and lacquers.
>>
>>55151148
>not dropping to 800grit
Are you going for an anisotropic filtering look?
>>
File: 1464103718266.jpg (831 KB, 1651x1261) Image search: [Google]
1464103718266.jpg
831 KB, 1651x1261
These soles trigger my autism, why are they just slightly too small?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.