[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keykey & the Powpow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Ughh my boyfriend and my dog lost in another dimension .. why can't he hurry up and fuck me??
>>
>>55149296
Obviously he feels that his computer is a more attractive way of spending his time than having sex with you
>>
hey baby, i'm not your bf but im down for a fuck
wanna hook up?
>>
Because you are gay
>>
casually ask him if he's noticed that his hair's thinning at the back of his head imo
>>
>>55149332
What if both of them are men. You gay?
>>
>>55149296
>that red and purple
need to check your color profile son
>>
>>55149296
Ew, fucking dog's is disgusting.
>>
>>55149353
even better
>>
>>55149366
that's a cute dog. I'll fight you right now
>>
>>55149390
>dog's
>'s
>S
>>
>>55149422
i don't follow
>>
>>55149446
Think he meant that "dog's is " is not correct grammar or something.
>>
>>55149583
no that was my joke the original poster was implying that "f*cking dogs" is disgusting (bestiality)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.