[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Microsoft has a much more sinister long term plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kv4PTiD.jpg (38 KB, 580x346) Image search: [Google]
kv4PTiD.jpg
38 KB, 580x346
Do you think Microsoft has a much more sinister long term plan than they are currently showing? Personally I think their merging of Xbox and PC is intended to eventually make it so that the only place to get windows games are through them. The clock is ticking to get out of there while you still can, Wincucks
>>
>>55148103
Admit it, they probably have like 3 or 4 plans we don't know. What you say is like the obvious one but probably not the more sinister.
>>
>>55148103
call me when linux can run my visual novels faggot
>>
>>55148170

Well if you share an email or number, I will be sure to call you or send a message.
>>
File: 1308585738336.png (3 KB, 156x166) Image search: [Google]
1308585738336.png
3 KB, 156x166
>>55148185
not falling for that trick again
>>
Microsoft is applying their winning strategy to conquer the tablet market with Windows 8 to the living room with Windows 10, Xbox, and the massively successful Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
>>
Not really, microsoft should really be more known for its incompetence and lack of tact than malice.
>>
how would they do that?

everybody and everything is already on steam.

all they can do is do what EA did, force everybody to buy their games on a new service, while 90% of your shit is still on steam.

If they tried to break compatibility with w32 software and force everybody to buy UWP apps through their store, they would face a software industry-spanning antitrust lawsuit.
>>
>>55148103
A T T E N T I O N

M A K E

/g/

G R E A T

A G A I N

>>>/qa/564784
>>
>>55148308
most games will require w10 you dumbfuck
>>
>>55148170
Run them on a fucking vm, vn are images, subtitles and choices, you don't need hw accelleration for those
>>
>>55148170
Motherfucker I run vns like g-senjou no maou in wine just fine.

Bait/10, made me answer.
>>
>>55148594
this will never happen
>>
>>55148594
/g/ was never great
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.