[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure the name of what I'm specifically looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
I'm not sure the name of what I'm specifically looking for. I'm wanting to basically learn electronics, but I want to know about circuitry and how to build (or put together) components and things of the sort, like making a password-based circuit breaker, or installing switches onto a PC to control the case lights. Electronics of this sort. I don't know where to start or what to look for in this area, but I'd like to tinker with this sort of thing if I could be headed in the right direction.

This obviously also includes wanting to learn the finer details of building a computer, and learning how to solder components.
>>
get a degree in electrical engineering

good luck
>>
>>55145426
I know this can be learned without going to college. Reasonably not as efficiently, but I have a friend who studies in this same thing in his free time, and has gained enough experience to land a job in it, even though he just does this for fun.

I just need to know what to look for and I'll go for there. I'm assuming just look for electrical engineering tutorials.
>>
>>55145411
Become a filthy technician on assembly lines and enjoy your shitty, unqualified life.

That's the only way you can do it without college.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.